Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Give Up Hunting? Compromise Made!!!! >

Give Up Hunting? Compromise Made!!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Give Up Hunting? Compromise Made!!!!

Old 10-17-2007, 06:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Give Up Hunting?

Dude.......
There's a world of difference between a "GMMAT Post" and a complete "CHICK POST"[:-]

Please hand over your man card immediately and report to the "Women in Hunting" forum located under the pink tab that says "Thanks for trying out" on the home page.

Old 10-17-2007, 06:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

my honest answer, never. i love hunting and the outdoors...prorities will change in life...but i will never give it up unless its for ME or i am unable to do it.

when i meet a girl thats one of the first things they find out. "what do you like or do in your spare time?" "hunt and fish every spare minute i have....thats not a problem is it?"

thats all that needs to be done. i havent had to do it in 3 years....remind me in a month or so...im back in the game...

heck...id feel bad for an anti hunter that made it to my bedroom before she knew i hunted...MAN id love to see that.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:28 PM
Typical Buck

Hey, now your uesing you head,
Old 10-17-2007, 06:30 PM

You want to know why this is bad. Our school had a flower sale and they are being delivered on Friday during First Block. Man $15 bucks wasted.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:40 PM

No I could not give up hunting,if it is something you enjoy doing then why give it up. Just because she doesn't like it doesn't mean you have to quit. Remember one thing it is your life, no one should control how you live it.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:46 PM

Heres how it went:

Me: Man I shot this this little fawn after school taoday. Not true.

Her: Do you have no heart?

Me: Yeah two. mine and the litttle fawns.

Her: How can you hurt them?

Me: I didnt i killed it

Her: well that was mean. Why did ou do it.

Me: Cuz i can.

Her: [:@]

Me: If you cant handle it we are thro.

Her: ok bye.

Me: Its a redneck communtity ill find sum1 that hunts.

Old 10-17-2007, 06:46 PM
Fork Horn

My girl of 6 or maybe its 7 yrs now asked me to not hunt anymore. I agreed on the condition that she not hang out with her friends anymore. To my surprise she said fine and that lasted almost a year. She made new friends at her work and couldnt do anything til hunting season, cuz I said that it wouldnt be fair after all it was her idea. I now hunt pert-near every weekend and 1/2 the week. And she gets to go out w/ friends. You gotta love Compromise!
Old 10-17-2007, 06:52 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Give Up Hunting? Deed is done.

If she can't deal with the hunting now then what do you think it is going to be like later down the road. Kick her to the curb!!!!!!!! Don't give up something you enjoy, there are more does out there.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

THIS IS JOKE RIGHT....give up hunting for a girl.....You were givin two hands use one.But really if you only hunt 1-2 days a year give it up and hope she has lots of CASH .
Old 10-17-2007, 07:00 PM

ORIGINAL: arrow2512

No, I wouldn't give up hunting because if she truly love me she wouldn't ask me to .And that goes both way ,i wouldn't ask her to give up something she love to do to please me that just wouldn't be right you are who you are.
Pretty well said.

DUDE...DO NOT give up hunting for her. For real man....you'll be unhappy.....please listen to me (us). Don't do it!

You may interpret this wrongly but...Be the man. Girls who are worth havin around....like a man....not a measley limp wrist.

I could go onforever but just don't give it up.BE TRUE TO SELF!

Quick Reply: Give Up Hunting? Compromise Made!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.