Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bovine TB

Old 10-15-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Bovine TB

Hi Fellow Hunters,

I gut shot (on accident) a spike the other night and ended up finding it about 24 hours later. It went about 150 yards and bedded down. Turns out I got some vitals too. Anyway, while gutting this deer, I notice that lungs have white fatty looking blotches around the lungs. The heart was clean and the everthing else was normal except for the lungs. I looked at some pics of TB and they showed more like blisters and were more circular. Its already been processed and ready to be picked up. I have not idea what this is and really dont want to take any chances of anyone getting sick. I am wondering if any one has seen this sort or thing. Any info would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Dan
Old 10-16-2007, 08:54 AM

Default RE: Bovine TB

bump
Old 10-16-2007, 09:53 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Bovine TB

Wish I could offer some advice, but I've never encountered anything like that.[&o]

GH