Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Rob/PA Bowyer

Old 10-16-2007, 09:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Rob/PA Bowyer

Rob is the kind of guy that give us hunters a Good name in the eyes of those that don`t hunt.
And to those that do hunt? We call them brother hunters and friends.
Even if it is only over the internet. Way to go Rob..
Old 10-16-2007, 10:07 AM

Rob,

First off, I would like to commend Rob for being a stand up guy and helping another hunter, even when not at 100%.

Ok, now that the butt kissing is out of the way. How far do you travel? I mean, is like Union or Northumberland counties out of the question?
Old 10-16-2007, 10:12 AM
Typical Buck

LMAO @ GMMAT. Well that solves that issue,. My wife is never coming aorund you wieners[8D] But seriously you guys bring on yourselves. Next time get less attractive women Good deal for Rob. I consider you guys even.
Old 10-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

we always knew Rob was the man...this just proves it!

Kidd, we didnt call ourselves bros b4 does for nothin last year. our team was stacked with attractive spouses/girlfriends
Old 10-16-2007, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

There is a difference between being a great human being and taking it to the Mother Theresa level! You should be more concerned if he wasn't staring! LOL
Old 10-16-2007, 11:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

LOL at most of you and thanks to all of you.

Brian, just call me.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Just now read this. Great story of a dedicated hunter/friend helping out others.....with a bad wheel no less!
Old 10-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, here is the longer story/ update. My friend thought that he hit the buck a little high but still behind the shoulder. After searching until midnight or so last night. (Rob, my friend, and I) My buddy set out at first light. RRRR back up....The reason we stopped last night was the blood trail led back up out of a creek bottom, accross a road and over an electric fence. We were then surounded by curious cows and had lost blood again. In the morning he walked the field and found where the deer had jumped the fence again, mind you the deer has gone quite aways thus far. He lost blood on the other side of the fence and being surrounded by open fields he walked all of the surrounding woodlines looking for blood to no avail. I think and believe in my heart that that deer is still alive. The deer never bedded and climbed out of a ravine to jump a fence twice. My friend still went back out again this afternoon to check an recheck but had no success. I was unable to help today as I was on a 550 mile trip for work. Once again thanks Rob and all who well wished.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:07 PM

Man rob you are the man.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Cheers to Rob. Class act.

Quick Reply: Rob/PA Bowyer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.