HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Don't Hate me because I'm beautiful!!........ (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/212162-dont-hate-me-because-im-beautiful.html)

Bullet Hole Bailey 10-15-2007 05:46 PM

RE: Don't Hate me because I'm beautiful!!........

Thats disgusting:D

Great lookin bows man!!!

Matt / PA 10-15-2007 05:54 PM

To think you shot the biggest buck with a stick and string:D
I know the next step was like a boomerang or maybe a rubber band and paper clips but I'm not sure I'll get enough KE. :D

I'm going to IL for 10 days.Icalled it before the season and I'm sticking to it, traditional for PA, high tech for IL.
I don't want to push my luck, it's time to extend my personal space a bit.;)

I just got done shooting them quite a bit and WOW they are both really sweet. Different draw cycles, and feel at full draw, the General is absolutely unreal with respect to shot feel. HOLY SMOKES> It honestly has less recoil and vibe than the Guardian. I don't know what I'm going to wind up with accessory wise on each but I think the General is going to get the nod. Its a little slower but more compact, higher brace height and the shot is so smooth it's almost stupid. I need to get the speed mods for it and my draw length too. They both have the 29's in them and I need the 29.5" mods.
I will get a peep in each and start to tune em' both in the next few days.

With the General I was concerned with how the cams would track being of such a high profile and no split yokes on the rigging but wow they are absolutley gorgeous. straight up and down and the string track is dead down the center of each center groove. I would venture to say that is the nicest I have seen string/ cam alignment on any bow I've owned.

I'll probably settle on one and get it dialed in only to have the Airborne roll in the week before I leave.......knowing me I'll freak out and start over days before I leave.
It's been done before. 3 or 4 years ago I took a Patriot out of the box at 1:30, tuned it and dialed it in and killed a nice buck at 3:30 only 2hrs later. The cardboard shipping box cover scent worked wonders. LOL:D

What burnie said, Plus who ever said you was beautiful besides you? :D
I'm not?![:-]:(

Bullet Hole Bailey 10-15-2007 05:58 PM

Matt.....do you get all these free???

Matt / PA 10-15-2007 06:01 PM

Matt.....do you get all these free???

Free makes it sound so.......cheap. ;)

Bullet Hole Bailey 10-15-2007 06:02 PM

LOL!!!:D

Yer dang lucky!

Greg / MO 10-15-2007 06:04 PM

I was laughing at the guy who deigned to say something about "wasting your money"... [8D]

peakrut 10-15-2007 06:19 PM

You have peaked my interest with that General. I need to find a retailer in my area now.
TY for sharing.

MN/Kyle 10-15-2007 06:21 PM

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

I was laughing at the guy who deigned to say something about "wasting your money"... [8D]
Me too. especially because he said "buy a mathews" at the end;)

KIDD642 10-15-2007 06:25 PM

Hate me too....[8D] I must have the same fed-ex guy Matt does.........only thing is my came with 29" mods:( I need, at worst, 27" mods. so we will see i want to set it up for Montana. I leave in two weeks[&:]

Greg / MO 10-15-2007 06:27 PM

OK Frank... I'll hate you because you're leaving for Montana! [8D]