HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   World's biggest rabbit's foot..... (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/212150-worlds-biggest-rabbits-foot.html)

GMMAT 10-15-2007 02:09 PM

World's biggest rabbit's foot.....

When I venture into the PA hardwoods for the first time, next week.....I will have with me.....

......the world's biggest rabbit's foot.

LOL.....Rob you're on your own!

Rob/PA Bowyer 10-15-2007 06:38 PM

RE: World's biggest rabbit's foot.....

LOL I don't know how I missed this thread...

Perhaps I'll have to explain.

Jeff and his beautiful wife are coming up from NC next Wednesday to hunt Thur, Fri and Saturday here in PA with me. We'll be heading out to Halloween parties all dressed up on Saturday night. We'll have to post pics...lol AND, Matt / PA is also coming I assume on Friday night to hunt/be a camera man apparantly ;) for Jeff and meet Jeff etc...I believe Kurt is coming too although I'm not sure which day to meet Jeff and possibly Matt. Since the curse is broken and anyone associated with Matt currently shoots a big PA buck....I guess Matt is Jeff's rabbit foot...LOL [8D]

If time allows we're going to try to catch lunch with Rick James (Matt)..hopefully there will be maybe 5 of us HNI'ers getting together. Pictures to follow. :)

Matt's not invited unless he has a Halloween costume, hear that Homer! ?

tkycaller 10-15-2007 06:42 PM

Hey make it six. I wanna meet these guys too. I need some luck myself.

Rob/PA Bowyer 10-15-2007 06:50 PM

Give me a holler Wags, we'll work something else. I was thinking of you and was going to let you know.....Did ya see the doe I tagged...yeah, me and a doe..lol;)

tkycaller 10-15-2007 06:52 PM

Yea, I responded to the thread. I'll give ya a shout soon.

rybohunter 10-15-2007 06:59 PM

Big ole HNI party and no one invited any of us westerners. ;)You guys just stay on the eastern side of the state....everyone knows the BIG bucks are on the western side. ;)[8D]:D

Rob/PA Bowyer 10-15-2007 07:04 PM

Not according to Matt and Frank rybo...Perhaps they were the only two, well there is that 160" 8 I saw last year, I'll show him to you this year, that's where all of us are headed. I'd be tickled if Jeff downs him.

Rick James 10-15-2007 07:05 PM

If you guys have time, we will have to do lunch on Saturday afternoon between the morning and evening hunts. There are a few places I can think of that would be a 20-30 minute drive for each of us. Dan (APAJaws) will be with me too that weekend. I would suggest we do it on Sunday but I'll be in a tree in NY at Dan's place.......[8D].

By the way Rob, as I was sleeping in a tree yesterday morning Dan missed a 120" 9 pointer clean up at his place about 200 yards away from me. They had 6 different bucks spotted over the weekend and 3 of them were 2.5 or older........it's looking to be a great year this year.

Rob/PA Bowyer 10-15-2007 07:24 PM

Matt (RJ), that sounds like the plan for Saturday afternoon. That would be perfect. Sounds like it will be me, GMMAT, Matt / PA, tkycaller, Q2INWHITETAILS, APAjaws and you Rick James.

I'll have to bust on Dan too. ;)