Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Atv Stolen!!

Old 10-14-2007, 06:26 PM
Typical Buck

Default Atv Stolen!!

Hey you guys i need to vent this morning we went to church and when we got back i went to go start the fourwheeler so i could move my stand and guess what its gone!![:@]well you guessed it in the hour and a half we were gone someone rolled it out of the barn and drove of with it it was a $7000 2006 yamaha kodiak automatic this is really eating at me and hope the cops find or else ill be without one bc the insurance will only cover the depreciated value of it i hope the cops find it before i do bc if they dont and i do they will need to be called as will the county morgue im going to have beef up security around the house to now
Old 10-14-2007, 06:28 PM

Default RE: Atv Stolen!!

Well them some of unowhats got ya.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:54 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-15-2007, 07:52 PM
Fork Horn

wow the person that stole it must know you some how to be able to get something that big in only 1 1/2 of you being gone
Old 10-15-2007, 08:08 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Tbone1187

wow the person that stole it must know you some how to be able to get something that big in only 1 1/2 of you being gone
He nailed it, nobody is likely to go from barn to barn looking for a quad to steal, these ppl either know you or know you have a quad and knew u enough to know where it was and how to get it

with that said that sucks about ur quad and i hope u find it, at least ur insurance will cover most of it
Old 10-15-2007, 08:12 PM
Dominant Buck

Are you sure you will only be reimbursed depreciated value? What is that? As long as it was REPLACEMENT value.....I wouldn't have a problem with it (Which is what mine is).

I'd tell my insurance company to replace it (less my deductible).
Old 10-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

I agree with G-man, sounds like the insurance co. is trying to get you by the short hairs.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Fork Horn

Hope you get the crooks! I lock both of my atvs up with treestand cables, turn the fuel line off and remove the keys.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

People have no respect. Hope you catch the low life SOB. Dont land in jail if you do tho, let the law handle them (or be Real Sneaky about bustin them up)
Old 10-16-2007, 06:46 PM
Typical Buck

well you guys they havent found it yet but they have some leads and they are that its an african american male. in a blue minivan with a trailer attached and so far 20 atvs have been stolen and over 3000 dollars worth of the guys down the streets tools i hope they catch him and i get my quad back

Quick Reply: Atv Stolen!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.