Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Jay Gregory Splitter Buck >

Jay Gregory Splitter Buck

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Jay Gregory Splitter Buck

Old 10-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Jay Gregory Splitter Buck

Nice buck
Old 10-13-2007, 08:10 PM

WOW!
Old 10-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Fork Horn

the way these guys "grow there deer" its about as close to a canned hunt as you can get without high fences. either they manufacture property to get bucks like this or they pay someone to let them hunt were the owner has done the same thing. id be impressed if these guys came out to NEPA or NY and hunted public or even private land and shot something nice. id bet they couldnt do it. when they start shooting big buck in areas where there not easy to come by then ill care.
Old 10-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 10-13-2007, 09:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

WOW!
Old 10-13-2007, 11:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

Awesome deer, it's just too bad I'll have to fast forward through two hours of his wife and kid hunting on the next DVD before I get to see what I'm really after.
Awesome is the term he'd over use.

That is a tremendous buck regardless of who shot it. Thanks Mike for showing us.

I agree Justin, and when is it just because your on TV that your an "expert". I hate that DB commercial when it says, "hunt like the experts, Tami, kids name, and Jay Gregory"...I mean comon Tami and the kid are "experts" now that they are on TV?

Anyhow, I digress. Impressive deer, very impressive and I agree Germ, Matt, your seeing a leaf.
The kids name is Wyatt

Amazing deer.

Is it true that he shoots a black mathews because he is a Mossy Oak guy? Or am I way of base?

Did he ever mention in his shows that he shoots a "Montana Black Gold" sight
Old 10-14-2007, 06:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

Is it true that he shoots a black mathews because he is a Mossy Oak guy? Or am I way of base?
I'm pretty sure he shoots an all black bow because he is a big double Bull Blind supporter and does a great deal of hunting from the shadows within one.

Old 10-14-2007, 10:24 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Bradkoz

the way these guys "grow there deer" its about as close to a canned hunt as you can get without high fences. either they manufacture property to get bucks like this or they pay someone to let them hunt were the owner has done the same thing. id be impressed if these guys came out to NEPA or NY and hunted public or even private land and shot something nice. id bet they couldnt do it. when they start shooting big buck in areas where there not easy to come by then ill care.
Is it a jealous thing or what?

It's guys like you that give bowhunters a bad name.

You don't know the guy but you choose to bash him for no reason. He manages his own land, works hard, hunts smart, and knows how to shoot big bucks and you seem to have a problem with this.

It would be better if you just said congrats or say nothing at all.

Old 10-14-2007, 10:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

That thing is insane. What a buck!

Shane
Old 10-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Fork Horn

How can you fault a guy if he has the means and the will to manage his land that well and hunt well enough to catch up with a mature deer like that my hats off to him what a great deer.

Quick Reply: Jay Gregory Splitter Buck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.