Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 WHITE KNUCKLE PRODUCTIONS >

WHITE KNUCKLE PRODUCTIONS

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WHITE KNUCKLE PRODUCTIONS

Old 10-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WHITE KNUCKLE PRODUCTIONS

Thanks very much guys - greatly appreciate all the kind words! Working our butt's off again, up to 23 bucks on-camera already - and we've only just begun!

Thanks again and be sure to stop by our forum and say hello!
Old 10-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Todd, did you have to pay your brother to make this post, or did he do it for free?

And Todd and his buddies know how to party too. They joined us this past June at the HNI Get Together in Northern IL. We partied till the weeeee hours at Coon Creek Huntin Club.
Old 10-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Typical Buck

Hey guys just noticed the WKP talk. I happen to be a member and not only did last years vid turn out awsome, what we have coming up just might leave you speechless. You can see clips and the trailer for "Beyond the Kill"@ http://www.whiteknuckleproductions.com/
Good luck and happy hunt'n.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

No drinking lately though. Haven't had a drink since September 29th.... It's time to get serious about killing a giant buck!
Old 10-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Nontypical Buck

Probably a good idea to hold off on the drinks anyways Todd. Time to start resting the bladder for next years Hunt N' Camp.

By the way, who beat the snot out of Dallas??? LOL
Old 10-12-2007, 08:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well I am from the team also and thanks for the kind words on here!! I can tell you we show it how it is not howsome maybe want to see it. Like packing around 40 pounds of stands and camera equipment last week in Illinois in 95 degree heat!![:@]But if you liked"Beyond The Kill" which was fun making you are going to go nuts over this years. If you haven't seen Beyond the Kill I would strongly suggest watching it so you kinda know what we are all about. A group of whitetail nuts that sacrifice work/ family to hunt big whitetails. Thank you to my understanding wife because when you hear someone say see you in January she means it!!! Good luck hunting Walt