Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Big MO buck down (pics included) >

Big MO buck down (pics included)

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Big MO buck down (pics included)

Old 10-12-2007, 05:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Big MO buck down (pics included)

My wife had 2 C-sections - I got the 2nd on DVD
Me too!

I was prepared to start taking pics, but for some reason just flipped the digital camera over to "movie" mode and started recording the whole thing... my wife actually sat down a month or so ago and watched it!
Old 10-12-2007, 06:03 AM
Fork Horn

congrats on the little one , and your right the feeling you get when you first lay eyes on them is like no other , and no other love like the love of your child , what an amazing god we have
Old 10-12-2007, 06:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats on the new addition-just perfect! Tell momma she did well and make sure you take good care of her during her recovery (there will be plenty of time to hunt later). You are the man!
Old 10-12-2007, 07:20 AM
Fork Horn

Congrats on the new arrival...greatest thing in the world!!

Got to admit, when I first opened the thread up and saw your pic, I thought it was former Cardinals' pitcher Andy Benes...you definitely resemble him.

Well wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery...

Congratulations and Go Cardinals!!
Old 10-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats. Nice looking kid there. Mine just turned 6 weeks old yesterday. Sleep is a precious thing.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats! I am sure you will never be more proud...
Old 10-12-2007, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Congrats. I remember those days like they were yesterday. My daughters now 7 and my son 4. He say in a ground blind with me a week ago. What an awesome feeling.
Old 10-12-2007, 08:31 AM

Congratulations, I didnt read the whole post but I got the brunt of it. Nerve racking to say the least. I cant wait until I have a son, hopefully he will get to know more of "his" grandad than I did of my grandfather. Lots of memories ahead for you and your child, cherish them all.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:00 AM
Fork Horn

A BIG THANKS for all the compliments, encouragement, and support. For those of you that had similar situations you know how quick the mood can change, but with modern medicine things are 99% OK in the end. Everyone that has had more severe situations and everything turned out OK, my hats off to you as I know how nerve racking this was.

For those of you that are getting ready to have a baby, tell your wife to get ready to see a grown man cry because it is a feeling like no other.

Hunter25...I haven't heard that before but I guess I would take that as a compliment. I just wish I had his $$$.

Doubled 150...I look forward in talking with you soon. I PM'ed you last night for your new cell. You warned me earlier this year about my time in the woods this season and I shrugged you off. I acknowledge that you are right in a public forum! I don't think it is because she won't let me but more that I don't think I will want to take my eyes off of him in my free time.

jmbuckhunter...I am glad that everything worked out for you. Childern's Hospital is St. Louis is a great place to be.

We just got news as I am typing this that we are going home today. Her BP is still elevated and they said it will be for approximately 6 weeks but they are going to control it with meds. We are ready to get out of hear as cabin fever is setting in. I haven't left the room yet and WE are ready for a comfortable bed.

Thanks again and go Cardinals!!!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

congratulations-I have 5 grown & grandkids showing up now-it just gets better-remember-THEY ALWAYS come FIRST!!!!!!