Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 how many are hunting this beautiful weekend >

how many are hunting this beautiful weekend

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

how many are hunting this beautiful weekend

Old 10-09-2007, 07:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default how many are hunting this beautiful weekend

Fall is finally here. Highs here in the midwest are in the 60's for the weekend.Im ready to rock and this work-week is taking forever. The forecast looks great and the winds look favorable. Im gonna be hunting on the ground for an up-close and personal approach to the first good weekend of bow season. If it all feels right I may even tickle the antlers together at first light and see what I have around this year. My buck with the bad leg got poached last year at the end of season while feeding in the field on a well moonlit night. DNR's property nowBut there should still be a couple nice ones in the area. The corns still up so heading into the woods about 70 yds where several trails merge into one. For all that are hunting GOOD LUCK!! For those who are unable to hunt this weekend wish us all the best. Be safe out there.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: how many are hunting this beautiful weekend

ORIGINAL: bassman417

Fall is finally here. Highs here in the midwest are in the 60's for the weekend.Im ready to rock and this work-week is taking forever. The forecast looks great and the winds look favorable. Im gonna be hunting on the ground for an up-close and personal approach to the first good weekend of bow season. If it all feels right I may even tickle the antlers together at first light and see what I have around this year. My buck with the bad leg got poached last year at the end of season while feeding in the field on a well moonlit night. DNR's property nowBut there should still be a couple nice ones in the area. The corns still up so heading into the woods about 70 yds where several trails merge into one. For all that are hunting GOOD LUCK!! For those who are unable to hunt this weekend wish us all the best. Be safe out there.

I hear that. I'm stuck at college while the weather is getting dang year perfect. Can't wait until friday afternoon, when I'm home bound.

Old 10-09-2007, 07:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Opening weekend in WNY ..... am I goin' out? ..............YES!

Old 10-09-2007, 07:13 PM
Typical Buck

It's gonna be my first time ever bowhunting this next weekend starting saturday and going an entire 10 days.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:14 PM
Fork Horn

PreacherTony- you couldnt have asked for better weather for the season opener. Our season opened last week, I hunted a ground blind on Friday and it was like sitting in a sauna. I got all scent free before going out and when I got back my clothes were soaked in sweat. I was litterally able to ring em out. Cant imagine why I didnt see anything.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:17 PM
Spike

I am finally going to be getting in the stand early Saturday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Typical Buck

Hopefully it rains until fri. nite. Then it will be a quiet walk in on sat. morn. and deer will be moving. Temps dropped drastically today. Bow opener in my area on the 13th. YAHOO!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

heck im ready to roll tomarrow...though i cant see myself making it out. got a speech due thursday i need to plan and make a power point for..and a big exam in another class...ahhh pooo i think i got a midterm too thursday...busy week....no hunting till friday...

friday and saturday i will be out. most likely at my buddies camp. see if i cant put a buck on the ground...he killed his out of a stand i hung for him at home(well...we scouted together and i told him THERE! that tree!) so were heading to camp(hopefully i can) and i will be hunting stand he hung lol. i helped him take them down last year and never stepped foot on them..so aint like im just goin there and shootin his deer...
Old 10-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Starting tomorrow until Saturday night, I will be in the woods every minute of daylight that I am not at work. Got some hours built up so I don't think anything can keep me there for too long tomorrow afternoon. Go get em guys.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:36 PM

It's getting to be that time of year where all you wanna do is go bowhunting. Good luck to all of yall out there.

Quick Reply: how many are hunting this beautiful weekend

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.