HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Two Questions With Prize for Winner (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/211001-two-questions-prize-winner.html)

AF Hunter 10-08-2007 06:57 PM

Two Questions With Prize for Winner

SCENERIO 1: I placed two trail cams out on my new property. One is in an oak grove (about 30 trees) and this evening had 4 pictures on it. This camera is a Moultrie 1.3 digital camera. The second camera is along a unused farm lane where two major wildlife trails meet, it had 3 pictures on it. This camera is the Moultrie I40. Each camera is set to take picture one picture and then wait one minute before resetting.

QUESTION 1: What will each picture be? You have a total of seven guesses here.

SCENERIO 2: As I said before, I just purchased this property (31 days ago). Iam starting my 4th year ofbow hunting this year. Years one and two I got skunked. Last year I got my first deer bow hunting. It was and OLD 8 pt buck (had 8 teeth total in his head).

QUESTION 2: Will I get a deer this year during bow hunting? If so, What will it be? (Buck or Doe)

PRIZE: A no expenses paid hunt on my land next year for bow season. Of course if you have a camper, you can camp on the land, otherwise you get to hunt some really nice land in the middle of Iowa's big deer region. You also get to fish a nice Seven Acre Pond that's stocked with Largemouth Bass, Blue Gill, Crappie and Channel Catfish.

RULES:

1. The person who makes the most correct guesses wins.
2. If two people have the same number of correct guesses, the one who gets question 2 correct will be declared the winner.
3. If two people have the same number of correct answers on both questions 1 and 2, the person who submitted their guesses first will be declared the winner.
4. Void where prohibited by law or if this forum declares this contest not acceptable.
5. Deadline entry is the day I post the pictures from the trailcams.

I will post all seven pictures before next weekend as I am leaving for military duty in the morning and I did not take my laptop with me to download this evening.

Good Luck and have fun with this!

bawanajim 10-08-2007 07:05 PM

RE: Two Questions With Prize for Winner

one small buck.
one large doe
two fawns
one fawn
one doe
button buck
eight point buck
yes
buck

Tikka 30-06 10-08-2007 07:15 PM

Two small bucks
Two Mid-sized does
One large doe
A Fawn
An Eight
And yes, you will shoot a six pointer!

RisnerPSE 10-08-2007 07:15 PM

1.a doe
2.a doe and 2 fawns
3.1 buck
4.1 buck
5.1 fawn
6.2 fawns
7.1 doe and 1 fawn
yes
doe

buckmaster 10-08-2007 07:24 PM

Question 1:
1-doe
2-nothing
3-spike
4-doe
5-yearling fawn
6-6-point buck
7-doe
Question 2:
Yes-Doe

GeorgiaTomkat 10-08-2007 07:31 PM

1. Doe
2.Doe
3.Young buck
4.Doe
5.Doe
6.Coyote
7.Doe

Yes, you'll kill. Doe.

Ben / PA 10-08-2007 07:32 PM

1.a trespasser
b. atv rider
c. 9 point
d. squirrel
e. doe
f. doe and fawn
g. spike

2. yes, odd shaped 8 5 on one side and webbed 3 on other.

Rob/PA Bowyer 10-08-2007 07:34 PM

That's generous A F, Good luck guys.;)

KYDeerHunter03 10-08-2007 08:09 PM

1. Nothing
2. 2 Does
3. 1 Fawn
4. 6 Point Buck
5. 1 Doe
6. 8 Point Buck
7. Doe and Fawn

Yes Doe

AF Hunter 10-08-2007 08:23 PM

I thought this out before I posted it, but I'm getting older so another rule I didn't post before:

1 entry per person!