Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Lock on idea.... Summit Trophy Chair? >

Lock on idea.... Summit Trophy Chair?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Lock on idea.... Summit Trophy Chair?

Old 10-08-2007, 04:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Lock on idea.... Summit Trophy Chair?

As far as the chair goes, I have one strapped to a tree in a permanent stand I built. It is very comfortable. Beats the heck out of the tree limb I used to half sit on anyway[8D]
Old 10-08-2007, 06:11 AM
Fork Horn

I've got a couple of old climber treestand foot pieces and I use the summit seat on those old bottoms just like a lock on. Definetly more comfortable than my regular lock ons.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:11 AM

Last year Summit sold those seats as part of the Trophy Chair System. I purchased two of them and they are great. What I like most about it is the platform having a bar underneath that levels it as well as plants into the tree to keep the platform from letting go unexpectedly. And of course the seat was comfy. I left my platforms up from last season and took my seat in with me on Saturday to hunt one of them. Before I stepped on it, I climbed up and checked it really good and it was rock solid. For some reason, they don't sell them anymore as a system. I went to the website to order two more this year and couldn't find it. I am hoping they bring them back.