Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 RAGE BROADHEADS (post here) >

RAGE BROADHEADS (post here)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

RAGE BROADHEADS (post here)

Old 10-02-2007, 09:07 AM
Spike

Default RAGE BROADHEADS (post here)

Bought a pack of 100grain 2 blades yesterday and used my first one today. shot a 100lb doe at 7 yards, broke 2 ribs severed the spine took out both lungs and a chunk of the heart. The arrow had an exit hole but didn't not pass through. The deer only went as far as it could fall, always wanted to drop one with a bow. No pictures but I'm going out for a buck tonight so hopefully I'll have some for everyone later.
Old 10-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: RAGE BROADHEADS (post here)

im telling you i love them broadheads and everybody says their crap but i proved them wrong and now you did...congrats adidaz

Old 10-02-2007, 09:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

I'm undecided on them. the blades fall out of place tooeasy. I've shot 2 deer w/ them this year though. I lost one of the arrows, that hurts!
Old 10-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

How do you sever the spine, break two ribs, take out both lungs and the heart in one shot? I guess maybe straight down?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

I don't care what angle you shot..I cry..Bull-Hockey..unless it's the Magic loogy from Seinfeld fame.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:44 AM

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

I don't care what angle you shot..I cry..Bull-Hockey..unless it's the Magic loogy from Seinfeld fame.
Thats why i was thinking but i have seen some crazy deflection before also. I say one guy shoot a doe throughthe sholder blade and when it hit the other blade the aluminum arrow bent and came out her throat! [&:]
Old 10-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Fork Horn

Didn't know they made a 6"cut Rage.

Learn something new every day.
Old 10-02-2007, 11:52 AM

anyone else have problems with the blades staying in??? whats the fix? i have a pack and cant seem to keep the blades in walking through the woods bow moving around they fall out.....any suggestions?
Old 10-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Spike

7 yards out broadside but i was about 20 feet up. Went in high through the ribs hit the spine and deflected down. broke the arrow in half but the bottom half made it out the other side. When I cut her open we started lookin at everything. I swore up and down I didn't hit the spine but I sure did. Long story short these things are amazing.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

or the Kennedy theory what was that the magic bullet theory..idk and im not gonna tell the kid hes full of sh*t but its kinda hard to believe

Quick Reply: RAGE BROADHEADS (post here)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.