Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Game Camera with Trackers! >

Game Camera with Trackers!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Game Camera with Trackers!

Old 10-01-2007, 11:32 PM
Spike

Default RE: Game Camera with Trackers!

All you need is a gps device installed inside, have a code from the package you keep at home, then log on to a site type in your code and your camera would show its location on a map. How awesome would that be? And make it so the only way to disable the gps is too destroy the camera.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:03 AM
Giant Nontypical

here is something i do with anything that has a plastic housing or an engrave-able surface. put "stolen from your name here, phone number___ -_____," and "ask for ID".

i had a small landscaping biz till i messed up my back, on day a guy calls and says "you left one of your weed-eaters in my yard" i check my schedule book and he was not on it, went out to my building and sure enough one of the trimmers was gone[:@]
Old 10-02-2007, 11:33 AM

I was just thinking of this last week when my New camera got stolen!! Man I wish I could find the scumbag who took it. $300 gone just like that! Still pissed.