Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 New Camera STOLEN! Need some advice. >

New Camera STOLEN! Need some advice.

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Camera STOLEN! Need some advice.

Old 09-27-2007, 08:00 PM

Default RE: New Camera STOLEN! Need some advice.

Ericstacy,
thats exacly why I haven't done anything yet. I'm not a thief and I hate to steal a stand of an innocent third party that knows nothing about my camera. I'm going to go back tommorow and take a closer look at the situation. Everything leads to the guy with the new stand being the thief but I don't understand how someone could be that dumb and bold! Man I hate thieves!
Old 09-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Typical Buck

ARROGANCE! He probably has stolen before and never got approached because the person was afraid. Don't let fear rule you take back what is yours.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Its too bad booby trapping your stuff could get you in trouble by the would be thieves. A couple of well placed treble hooks behind your camera might not prevent it from getting stolen, but could provide a little justice in the event that it is. Sorry to hear about your camera, but how can you be sure its the laddar stand owner that took it? I'd confront him and ask about it.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:54 PM

It funny I made a reply to this subject. I went out this weekend for opener bow and someone stole my brand new Remington Feeder. Have perfect tire treads in mud. Got the local Police Cheif and Parish (County) Deputy to come out and take pictures and the rest. But it just pi****** you off that people are that low. Worst part was they drove their truck right down the middle off my freshly growing green feild. Probably ruined it too. Gonna have tracks of dirt in my feild.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Typical Buck

At first I was going to say you got yourself a new stand.... but now that I think about it you should at least confront the guy who owns that stand first. If you are still convinced that he took it then get yourself that new stand one night.