Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 who has hunted and not scored? >

who has hunted and not scored?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

who has hunted and not scored?

Old 09-26-2007, 02:00 PM
Fork Horn

Default who has hunted and not scored?

how many times have you been out since your opener without killing a deer. i have been out 4 times, seen 4-5 deer, and havent been able to kill any yet. im hoping tomarrow i will change that.

im not asking for who has passed on a deer they could have killed, but who has simply not had an ethical shot yet? thanks
Old 09-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Banned

Default RE: who has hunted and not scored?

I've hunted the past 2 Saturdays, both morning and evening, had a doe bust me trying to draw back on here opening morning. The only thing I've seen since then are a bunch of hogs, turkeys, and coons...
Old 09-26-2007, 02:23 PM

me saw a fawn and have been hunting sence the richman race
Old 09-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Typical Buck

I've been out 7-10 times.........Could have shot numerous Doe's and small Buck's(Only have one MN tag) Just haven't seen the ONE yet
Old 09-26-2007, 03:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Unlike many I hunt placeswhere the deer density is as low as 1 per mile. I've gone weeks without even seeing one. I know times of plenty and times of few.Those I've taken in those places mean as much to me as the biggest trophy ever taken.Times like these make real hunters out of people. Keep your chin up.
Old 09-26-2007, 03:45 PM
Fork Horn

thanks bud. im gonna try tomarrow. just hate to go day after day and not score. i mean i know its the hunt and all that really matters, but i honeslty just want to kill me a doe to eat and then i will be satisfied for a while lol. but i cant kill anything sitting on the couch. ill be out tomarrow
Old 09-26-2007, 03:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

i go out sevaral times before i spot one to shot at . my area isn't as dense as others on here
Old 09-26-2007, 03:52 PM

It was way too hot here in CA during my bowhunting season but I will give it at try again during the General season and I have a good feeling about this...
Old 09-26-2007, 04:55 PM

If you ask me you cant go into the woods and not score your not a hunter. Justing being on stand is a score in itself.
Old 09-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Fork Horn

yea i understand that. and i greatly appreciate the option and ability to sit in a stand. but i honestly would like some action. just being hoest. i would never stop hunting because i dont see deer, but it does make me more inclined to sit in one spot and drive the distance if i have abetter chance to see/kill deer. thanks

Quick Reply: who has hunted and not scored?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.