Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Powerball Winner- Would you Fence? >

Powerball Winner- Would you Fence?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Powerball Winner- Would you Fence?

Old 09-22-2007, 07:16 PM

Default Powerball Winner- Would you Fence?

So here is a good question! If you won a $80 million (Or More) powerball, would you go out and find an incredible hunting property somewhere (Anywhere- whatever your game) and build your dream home on it with your family to retire on and not fence it? You would automatically buy all the local trespassersand poachers that have been sneeking on the property for ages. You might even buy enemies right away. If you don't fence it you certainly would have to hire security right! Or should you reley on the local law. It's a lot to think about, but.......what are your thoughts? Everybody has a dream! How do you protect it without affending someone else?

Old 09-22-2007, 07:18 PM

Default RE: Powerball Winner- Would you Fence?

IF IF'S AND BUT WERE CANDY AND NUTS,EVERDAY WOULD BE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Dominant Buck

I'd buy enough land and hunt and manage the "core". Preferrably land that abutts other land that is off limits to others.

Then.....my friends and I could hunt the heck out of it!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Just remember your fencing out as much out asis.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:38 PM

Drizzu213, I think you missed the question! It's not "IF NUTS AND CANDY" or "POWERBALL WISHES"!
It's if you truly can afford theRIGHT to make the decision on your own property of what will become of it, what would you do? If you own a 60' x 100' lot in the suburbs, should you turn the other cheek if the neighbors dog craps in your back yard because you don't have a fence? Should the public be able to park on your front lawn because your never made a curb. It's a lot deeper question then IF IF.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'd be too busy traveling the world bowhunting to worry about a fence. I would buy a few nice hunting properties, none would be high fenced. That would really piss off my BIL, He owns a fence co. and a deer farm!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

No fence here, I would have enough money and time to patrol it my self and have a few people to keep a helping hand in keeping an "eye" out! I wouldn't have the biggest house money could buy I would have just as much property as money could buy....... Since were dreaming!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

wheb i was in english class we had a paper what would we do if we won the powerball

one thing i said and have thought about was my dream porperty

i would go two differnt ways one i would have a few hundred acres high fence good gene deer to go like cattel primarly for meat i wont to only eat deer meat and chicken and fish that is one of my live goals

then i would hunt a part like a 100 acres that for treespassers and puchers i wold fence yes i said i would hunt a 1000 acres fenced area i would not buy off the tresspassers i would if i did not fence it off build a coffe and dougnet shop and offer freee coffe and doughut to all local game wardens and cops also i would install a state of the art camerasystem around the place to see every inch of the property line and that would help you with the deer movement as well

and do notforget the tons of food plots

andif i had a fence it would be ten feetrazor wire because don't forget you have 80 mil and i would have millons in cars gun atv boat and cash when you have that much money your a big target for a lot of bad people
Old 09-22-2007, 08:36 PM

i would buy so much land that i wouldn't have to worry about fence. if i had 80 million i'd buy enough that in a lifetime of walking i could never even see all the boundary lines.there's always gonna be poachers and most of the big landowners that i know personally have pretty much come to terms with that.if they happen to catch the scum that's a bonus.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:10 AM
Nontypical Buck

I would but alot of land buy a few 200" deer and let them breed and hunt it. No fences! I would also go sprint car racing!!!

Quick Reply: Powerball Winner- Would you Fence?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.