Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

women's scent

Old 09-22-2007, 04:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: women's scent

ok, i have to tell y'all i did my own lil experiment......had this awesome scrape, set my trailcam on it.....i pee'd right in it, yep, i sure did ....and you know what ? that scrape has not been touched since....so i dont want to see any of y'all hanging tampons in the trees, lol......it spooked my deer, lol....but not too far, i found him again ,lol.....i'm going as sent free as possible(DDW) and i'm not peein' on the ground when my lil buddy is here.....just wont do it after i was what happened to the one scrape.....

note to the immature ones....i am a very clean woman, lol...i can hear some of the replies now, lol.....
Old 09-22-2007, 04:54 AM
Giant Nontypical

well ive used my wifes disposals during the rut before and it seems to help. so from my experieces youre a walking scent wick
Old 09-22-2007, 04:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: wis_bow_huntr

well ive used my wifes disposals during the rut before and it seems to help. so from my experieces youre a walking scent wick
my sister said it worked, so i tried it....it didnt work...but there has been times when ive pee'd and i have seen does but never a buck....i'm sticking with being scent free as possible.....walking scent wick, lmao.....
Old 09-22-2007, 05:06 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

I would mask all human oder dispite what some may joke about. I would never use my wife's used items for buck lures. I don't find it respectful nor do I invade her privacy that way.
I agree!!!

BenLee--the one who came up with Tinks 69--Use to swear by it--in his seminars he would tell the ladies that when they was in that time call him he would be glad to take them hunting!!! Course no one ever accused of Ben Lee being in sound mind
Old 09-22-2007, 06:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: huntnma
i pee'd right in it, yep, i sure did ....

Whatever works for you...................

j/k At least you answered what I am sure a lot of people were wondering
Old 09-22-2007, 07:07 AM
Typical Buck

ok, i have to tell y'all i did my own lil experiment......had this awesome scrape, set my trailcam on it.....i pee'd right in it, yep, i sure did ....and you know what ? that scrape has not been touched since....so i dont want to see any of y'all hanging tampons in the trees, lol......it spooked my deer, lol....but not too far, i found him again ,lol.....i'm going as sent free as possible(DDW) and i'm not peein' on the ground when my lil buddy is here.....just wont do it after i was what happened to the one scrape.....

note to the immature ones....i am a very clean woman, lol...i can hear some of the replies now, lol.....
OMG!!!!

I wish I could find a woman who would pee in a scrape!!!!!! Talk about fallin' in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigjim12

lol....but it didn't work for me , lol.....if it had, i'd of been marking my spot all over, lol.....i've always been known to tell it like it is, even when i shouldn't, lol.......
Old 09-22-2007, 07:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

You are just to funny huntnma
Old 09-22-2007, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

I like yer style huntnma

Happy hunting Emily ( Badger Girl93 ) , keep us informed as to how you go on .

ORIGINAL: bigjim12

lol....but it didn't work for me , lol.....if it had, i'd of been marking my spot all over, lol.....i've always been known to tell it like it is, even when i shouldn't, lol.......
Old 09-22-2007, 07:47 AM

I have not noticed a difference either way. I practice good scent control and I am going to try the DDW Huntress products this year.

I would try to be as scent free as possible and not worry about it being that time, go out there and have a safe and fun hunt!

Good luck Badger!

Quick Reply: women's scent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.