Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows >

what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows

Old 09-17-2007, 03:45 PM
Site Bouncer

Default RE: what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows

ORIGINAL: BGfisher

I still have four bows. One for hunting, one for 3D and one for target. The fourth is just hanging at the house. How long you want this to be? OK, I'll list just the hunting rig.

Martin ShadowCat SE (custom built-32" A2A), 56#, 27" draw, BNitrous X cams, HHA OL5000 sight set for 25 yards, rest is a Trapdoor, Winners Choice strings, Limb savers and string leeches, AEP 12" hunting stabilizer, home mae STS mounted where the cable rod would have been, Fletcher 1/4" True Peep, Simms mini-extremes over the limb bolts.
I'd like to see that BGfisher, sounds sweet!!........Any pics available??
Old 09-17-2007, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows

It's in my sig.

ps. i just got it like a month ago and I love it.
Old 09-17-2007, 04:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

'06 PSE Bruin SU
Trophy Ridge Rhino V-Drive sight
Limbsaver Ultras
String Leeches
Sims Modular Stabilizer
Trophy Ridge Ridgehunter Quiver

Gettin new Sight & Rest!!!
Old 09-17-2007, 04:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Mathew solocam ultralight
Whisker biscuit rest
Savage pendulum sight
Graphite arrows
NAP (TH's)100grain broadheads
Cheap no name stabilizer
peep sight
Old 09-17-2007, 06:28 PM

I shoot a pse pressicion on 70 lb pull back with a 3 pin fiber optic sight, bohning quiver, whisker biscuit. carbon express arrows, muzzy 100broadheads, and a truball release.
Old 09-17-2007, 06:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 09-17-2007, 06:37 PM

Hoyt Vortec, Copper John, TM Hunter, Doinker, Carbon Express tipped with Montec G5's and a whole lot of enthusiasm! Long live the whitetail.
Old 09-17-2007, 07:08 PM

'07 Trykon, Rip Cord, HHA 5519 sight, G5 Meta-peep, Doinker stabilizer, WC cables/string, WC cableslide,Simms cable dampener, leaches, Alpha Shox, Radial X Weave 300 Pro's, Blazers, G5 100 gr. Stirkers/Razorcaps 100 gr., Quikie 3 arrow quiver, Fletch-hunter release.

Tuned to the hilt!
Old 09-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Reflex Buckskin 64#/30"
Apex 5pin Inferno sight w/ slidebar
Trophy Taker Shakey hunter
12" Eaquilizer Stabilizer
Limb Shox
Fuse Black/orange strings and cables
Easton 340ST Epic's w/blazers and white wrap
Origanal 100gr. three blade Muzzy
Old 09-17-2007, 08:03 PM
Spike

Mathews LX
Trophy Ridge Drop Zone
Trophy Ridge Matrix
Mathews T5 ArrowWeb Quiver
Limbsavers (both limbs)
STS
Vibracheck Stabilizer
Gold Tip Hunter 26 1/2"with blazers ((2) white(1) red) with solid white crest
Wasp Hammer SST broadheads

Quick Reply: what bows do you guys shoot,and what acessories do you have on them inclde broadheads and arrows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.