Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Really Bummed!!! >

Really Bummed!!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Really Bummed!!!

Old 09-15-2007, 07:57 PM

Default RE: Really Bummed!!!

I know you would Chris, and I appreciate it. I am determined to put an end to this nonsense once and for all! If I have to stay up all night to catch these guys I will. I am going to Kentucky this week, thursday through sunday, so I hope that I can get the DNR out there this week. I talked to him today ,and he said that he as going to stake it out. Thanks to every one for your support.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man that is just terrible. If I lived closer I would set out there all night with you. Really ticks me off.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:03 PM
Fork Horn

That sucks -- let us know how it turns out.
Old 09-15-2007, 08:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

Don't do anything stupid. I think the camera's are as far as you should go. Best to have many places to hunt and always add to them. You could inform the locals and have them watch. I can't believe these kinds of people will do this kind of thing for very long. I never talk about the places I hunt except in general terms.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:19 PM

Diesel, I don't have any problem believing that you would. I am not going to do anythingstupid, but I amnot going to sit by and let these jack legs ruin my seasonagain either.I will work within the law, and take some steps that I have as an option, such as call the landowner where these gusy come in to my property from, and get their permission revoked,etc.
Old 09-16-2007, 02:32 PM

Sorry to hear about this. I hope you catch these low life a-holes and prosecute them to the fullest extent the law allows. I can't stand thives, liars, and tresspassers. These clowns fall into all three categories if you ask me.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:46 PM

sorry to hear about this. if there is a way to drive into your land, i would take a bunch 2x4's and hammer a ton of nails in it, much like a spike strip. even if its on the side of the road.

ill try to think of some more for u

good luck with this

Old 09-16-2007, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

One mistake that I made in a similar situation:

Make sure that when you put your cameras up to catch these fools you put it high enough so they can't take it. Also, is there anyway that you could talk the landowner into letting to put a nice cable accross the access road? Most of these punks are too lazy to walk anywhere. Good luck, let us know how it turns out.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:02 PM

That really makes me mad that people can do that. Hope that you can catch these guys.