Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 This is good for a few laughs... >

This is good for a few laughs...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

This is good for a few laughs...

Old 09-14-2007, 02:32 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: This is good for a few laughs...

Sent mine to him. Respectful, but showed him his errors.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:40 PM

Hey guys,
I have been hunting in MD for 18 years, what You missed was this mans tittle -
"commissioner of the Maryland Department of Natural Resources' Wildlife Advisory Commission"

Thats right, former gov. Glendennig (Dem) appoints the DNR advisory board. it was allways made up of Bioligests, science typs, farmers, sportsmen. Glendenning loaded up the board with peta members.
Now DNR hunting decisions are in part made By Mr Lamp and his PETA crowd, I do not like to pick political sides, be I have never seen a Rep gov try to stop hunting.

Slack
That is the scary part, this guy is on the board that makes decisions around our sport. I really think he is a minority on the board and was put there for political balance. He views are way off and I would be willing to bet everyone else on the board takes his comments with a grain of salt. At least thats what I hope goes on.......
Old 09-14-2007, 03:59 PM
Giant Nontypical

so there is some link to deer feeling pain like deer maybe someone should shot an arrow at him and see if he stands there and looks at you or runs off dumb A**

if is just a start to stop hunting all togather

i wonder how the cow he at while wrighting this died
Old 09-14-2007, 04:34 PM
Spike

Ill bet if a member of his family was killed in a car/deer accident he would want every deer out there killed.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:06 PM

MR.DONALD MENDELL IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT ON EVERYTHING HE SAID IN HIS POST.WE THE HUNTERS ARENT JUST A BUNCH OF DUMB REDNECKS,ALTHOUGH SOME OF US R LOL,WE ETHICAL HUNTERS TAKE ONLY GOOD SHOTS THAT WILL PRODUCE A CLEAN KILL AND NOT JUST HARM THE ANIMALS.YOU ANTIHUNTERS R CONFUSED,HOW DO YOU THINK MAN SURVIVED AL THESE YEARS?BY HUNTN 4 FOOD.I RESPECT THE WANT TO PROTECT ANIMALS BUT ITS NOT JUST A SPORT TO SOME SUCH AS MYSELF,ITS A LIFESTYE.YOU SHOULD BE MORE FOCUSED ON INHUMANE ACTIVITIES SUCH AS DOG FIGHTING SO GO TALK TO MICHAEL VICK(WHAT A DUMBAZZ)AND LEAVE US HUNTERS BE.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:55 PM
Typical Buck

Dear Donald,[/align] I thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my Op-Ed piece even we must respectfully disagree. Are you an NRA member like I am? I am strong believer in the 2nd Amendment but down here in Maryland pretty much only the bad guys have the "right" to carry. It is sad. If you aren't an NRA member, you might want to consider joining up. While NRA and I part ways on many issues, I don't throw the baby out with the bath water so to speak. They are very strong advocates for our right to defend ourselves. [/align] Oops, back to bow hunting. Donald, my focus is bow hunting. I stand by the research and the research supports my claims. I stand by everything I have stated in that article - -with the exceptionof the goof on the starting date. That was a mistake -- not a function of knowing the proper date. [/align] That's all I can say. Once again, I thank you for your input here, and take care of yourself. Joe Lamp [/align]