Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 atvs off road truck dirtbikes and hunting >

atvs off road truck dirtbikes and hunting

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

atvs off road truck dirtbikes and hunting

Old 09-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: atvs off road truck dirtbikes and hunting

i have noticed this many of time i will walk by and as soon as they spot me there off like a bat out of ozzy osborn's mouth lol. but if i drive a atv or what ever they just stand there like hay wish i had one of those

he is my question i have a area that i can drive down a trail right up to my blind spot next to a clearing that is about 1/2 mile down a access road so should i drive there you just walk

my worry about walking is that i am a big guy sweat alot an dhave not got the walking quitly thing down
Old 09-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: atvs off road truck dirtbikes and hunting

The problem with driving all the way and not having someone drive it out is when it stops and stays, that's when deer associate it with danger that is still there and they can hear that from alot farther than they can hear you walk. As long as the atv leaves, they calm, if it doesn't leave, they are on alarm.