Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Hunting and the Women >

Hunting and the Women

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Hunting and the Women

Old 09-11-2007, 06:42 AM
Bartender

Default RE: Hunting and the Women

BINGO
ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

My gorgeous wife knows my passion for bowhunting and turkey hunting for that matter and supports me. She knows not to plan anything the month of Oct/Nov and mornings come Spring gobbler. She never complains, she listens tho she doesn't care, she listens. She's a keeper.
Old 09-11-2007, 08:45 AM
Fork Horn

Hunting is my only vise. I watch the New England Patriots when I can...especially when we are in the playoffs and in the Big Bowl. I don't drink, smoke, hang out with buds or have many other things to occupy my time...yea right...But she knows I like to hunt and I spend a lot of time scouting, setting up for hunting and hunting. She is pretty much tolerable of it all. I do put hunting down on the priority list when other things (life) come up. My dream is to be able to hunt all the seasons to death untill I get something but that has never happened. I took her out squirrel hunting not to long after we got married. I vowed then that I would NEVER take her hunting again...and I haven't. She listens to my scouting and hunting stories and that is fine with me.

Still happily married after 29 years.
Reid
Old 09-11-2007, 09:20 AM
Fork Horn

Well guys i hit the jacpot my girl and i just got engaged and well she loves to hunt. We are always hunting when we can heck last year she even killed more deer than me.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:34 AM
Typical Buck

My wife don't have a problem with me hunting. She'll always ask if I seen anything and thats about it. We've been together 9 years and married 6.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:39 AM

This is a very rare find you speak of, my girlfriend doesnt like hunting very much but she does get excited when I shoot a buck.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:41 AM

I consider myself to be pretty lucky, I found a beautiful girl who was already an archery champion and hunter when we meet. This will be our first hunting season together and she is just as excited as I am for opening day. No more fighting about spending time in the woods. We spent this past weekend scouting and getting the tree stands ready down at camp. Couldn't be happier, especially since my last relationship was with an anti-hunter.
Old 09-11-2007, 09:58 AM

My wife will go rifle hunting and squirrel hunting with me. Did want to target shoot a bow but we never had the extra cash to buy her one. Then after thebirth of our first child last year all that kinda fell aside. Might be able to talk her into going a day or so of rifle season this year.
So far hasn't given me too much grief about going.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Fork Horn

My wife and I have been together for 7 years and married 4 years. She does not hunt. She loves shooting clays though. She doesn't like me hunting everyday of the week but we compromise pretty good on the weekends. She knows when the rut is and that we don't schedule stuff for that time of year. I have been blessed with a great wife and we now have an 8 month old daughter. My daughter starts dancing every time she hears a turkey call so hopefully that is a good thing. I am going to try and get my daughter to like hunting instead of shopping. Will have to see in the future how that all pans out.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:47 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: snake123

She's one of those Paris Hilton type glamour girls, but with a brain,
Here comes another Utube video. LOL
Old 09-11-2007, 12:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

She's not necesserily my wife, but I'm making a huntin fool out of my girlfriend (No, thats not her in my avatar... thats my sisiter. [:'(])

Quick Reply: Hunting and the Women

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.