Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 MRI Results are back.... >

MRI Results are back....

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MRI Results are back....

Old 09-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MRI Results are back....

RD,
If I'm stuck with you all, don't count me out. After all, a lot can happen in the early season.[8D]
Old 09-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

littlechief...I am not gonna lie to you bud its gonna be painful after the surgery and if you dont have a good chase lounge chair or a recliner you better get one cause you will not be laying down to sleep for awhile Im just starting to try to lay on my side but for only a little while at a time.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: twildasin

littlechief...I am not gonna lie to you bud its gonna be painful after the surgery and if you dont have a good chase lounge chair or a recliner you better get one cause you will not be laying down to sleep for awhile Im just starting to try to lay on my side but for only a little while at a time.
I hear ya there. No I don't have a recliner, but I've been wanting one for a long time. Now I have a good excuse.[:@] As far as pain goes, I'm notTOO worried about it. I'm one of the lucky ones with ahigh pain threshold. Besides, they said they'd give me some strong narcotics to help me out.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

sorry to hear that. hope all goes well and you recover quickly. best of luck with it....take er easy up till then too...dont wanna get laid up quicker!

man i better live in a bubble for the next month...too many of you guys are on the injured list
Old 09-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes I had a morphin pump in my incision for 4 days after. I tolerate pain very well also. The vicadin did absoulutly nothing for me. The worst is trying to sleep you will forget about it when you finally pass out and then you will roll on it dude i was screaming in the middle of the night the 1st time i tried to sleep in bed with my wife I rolled on it it sucked. No doubt though i slept on our chase lounge for 4 weeks and i still do sometimes!! Good luck brother let me know how you make out and good luck Sat.
Old 09-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: twildasin

Yes I had a morphin pump in my incision for 4 days after. I tolerate pain very well also. The vicadin did absoulutly nothing for me. The worst is trying to sleep you will forget about it when you finally pass out and then you will roll on it dude i was screaming in the middle of the night the 1st time i tried to sleep in bed with my wife I rolled on it it sucked. No doubt though i slept on our chase lounge for 4 weeks and i still do sometimes!! Good luck brother let me know how you make out and good luck Sat.
Okay, bro, you're starting to get me worried here. Which do you think would be better for sleeping... a recliner or a chaise lounge? Oh and thanks for the good luck wish. I can't tell you how badly I want to get that first-ever bow kill before I'm finished for the season. Wow, that really has a sound of finality, huh? It just plain sucks.
Old 09-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Fork Horn

lol my shoulder is messed up to ive had it pop out like 10 times in a year... all from me trying not to fall in lake michigan i didnt all tho i should go to the doctor but ehhh right now im young and can live with it so why waste money i dont have... my shoulder like slides out when im walking i move it and it pops back its weird lol but not really usually painful except when it comes all the way out and back in...
Old 09-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Littlechief I got a chase lounge and I love it it was my home for alot of hours. My wife did a good job of propping pillows all around me. Just make sure whatever you get your gonna be able to get cozy semi sitting up and sleep. The doctor is not gonna let you lay flat for a little while due to infection. If you need anything else just shoot me a pm i will try to help!!
Old 09-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Scans like MRI's never turn out good for me... the las MRI I had when I was 13 showed that I had 10-11 one millimeter kidneys stones, and one large 6 mm stone, all in my right kidney. Aren't I too young to have kidney stones!?! I think so. Surgery took out the big stone. All of the others were passed. I was sick with an average fever of 103 degrees for 2 weeks. (I missed mostly half of my turkey season!!! [])

Anyway, get the most out of the season before the surgery as you can. And God bless.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:13 PM
Typical Buck

You can always get the draw-lok system with the mouth piece release...Ha! Goodluck with the surgey and wishing you a speedy recovery. Go tag youself one when you heal up!
crutch

Quick Reply: MRI Results are back....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.