HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Not Again!!!!!!! (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/206080-not-again.html)

manuman 09-08-2007 10:21 AM

Not Again!!!!!!!

Great morning,opening dayin Georgia. Trail camera out 3 weeks ago, fullof anticipation...not a single deer![:@]I scratch my head, retrieve my camera--63 pics!!:DI walk out feeling a little puzzled as t why no sightings, and then, there's why! Someone poached a buck,sawed off his horns, cut out his back starps and shoulders and left him laying where I walk out!!![:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]Looks like I have some hard heads that won't to play dirty after last year getting locked up!!!I have already put in a call to the game warden.[:'(][:'(][:@][:@]

Diesel77 09-08-2007 10:43 AM

RE: Not Again!!!!!!!

Man that really sux. Hope you catch the criminal/criminals

IshotBambi 09-08-2007 10:58 AM

Not again Greg!! I need to come up there and set some boobie traps for these fellas, don't I?! Man that stinks- thought for sure that problem had been resolved last year. Come down here- I got a tree waiting for you!

MattH 09-08-2007 10:59 AM

That's disgusting. Hunting is about more than just meat and antlers...i can't stand some people.

gamespooker 09-08-2007 11:33 AM

the law should make an example out of people like that. where at in GA are you?

Buck_Slayer 09-08-2007 11:36 AM

That makes a guy sick huh. Last year we found a big bodied buck with his rack cut off...no meat, just the rack.

jmbuckhunter 09-08-2007 01:04 PM

Man that SUCKS.[:'(] I really hate hearing stories like that. I hope the Warden finds the lowlifes and makes an example out of them.

manuman 09-08-2007 02:06 PM

65 miles north of Atlanta--Ellijay--home of the greatest population of poachers in the SE USA![>:]

manuman 09-08-2007 02:10 PM

ORIGINAL: IshotBambi

Not again Greg!! I need to come up there and set some boobie traps for these fellas, don't I?! Man that stinks- thought for sure that problem had been resolved last year. Come down here- I got a tree waiting for you!
I know you do--but a crape myrtl e in your front yard won't help me much!!!;):D

bigtim6656 09-08-2007 02:31 PM

let me see some one bouching a deer hunting season will open on them

you know if your going to kill a der out of season at least take all the meat don't just leave most of it you dumb a*s people

not that i am calling any one on here a poucher

i hope you catch them the game office at the place i hunt got a mount from a tadidemis a few years ago soem one shot out of season 8 point with a drop down antler