Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Divorce&hunting? >

Divorce&hunting?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Divorce&hunting?

Old 09-10-2007, 07:06 AM

Default RE: Divorce&hunting?

drstalker, Iknow what your going threw iam in the same boat now accept i have 2 girls , but they will be living with their mom
Old 09-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Divorce&hunting?

I haven't had a hunting season destroyed by divorce (almost causes one every time) or death but I've had them sunk by moves, finances, life, etc... I wasn't really planning on hunting this year so I made plans to go visit my father who has been down most of the year with shingles. Low and behold I meet another bowhunter off of another bow forum and he has 200 acres of private land to hunt. We've tagged up and hunted Saturday for elk and deer but didn't see anything. I missed opening day of deer season last weekend for a wedding down in TX. Not a good year so far but I hope to get through it. I will also miss the last Saturday of this early deer seaon because the Board of Directors I'm on for a Christian Summer camp has a "very important meeting" that day and I have to be there since I'm the sectretary. Loads and loads of dissappointments this year.[][:-][&o] But...there is always next year.

Hunting when I can...
reid