Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Stolen Cam

Old 09-06-2007, 07:49 PM
Typical Buck

Default Stolen Cam

Not even two weeks ago....Iwent to Cabelas and decided to pick up a trail cam.pick up a trail cam while I was there. Nothing special just a cheap $100 Moultrie 4 mp. I got a few pic's of some doe, saw some people spotlighting at 3 A.M. and a few various animals. Part of the reason I bought it was because of all the pics on here, the fact that they clear cut a bunch of good hunting property last year where I hunt, and of course the obvious of wanting to know whats in your spot. I didn't buy too expensive of a camera because I didn't want to be out a bundle if it got stolen.I went out today to change the memory card and sure enough it was stolen. While I expected it to happen sooner or later I can't help but be pissed at what some people have become.

On the brighter side of things, I did some shooting this evening and 50 yards isn't lookin too bad. Maybe I'll catch him stealing something else of mine when I'm in stand. I think I could probably get him in the hand if need be.

Old 09-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Not even two weeks ago....

That SUCKS!!!!! I ****ing hate thieves!!!!!! Nice shootin!
Old 09-06-2007, 07:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Not even two weeks ago....

Thieves absolutely PISS me off........

Great shootin!!!