Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 video of a painless kill >

video of a painless kill

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

video of a painless kill

Old 08-31-2007, 03:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: video of a painless kill

I livered a nice 8 point @ 20 yards.. All he did was slightly flinch @ the shot and walked slowly for 40 yards down the trail before he pitched over dead without even kicking up leaves. That deer did not know what hit him which is kinda cool..
Old 08-31-2007, 07:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Killer_Primate
It is natural. We humans take lives for many reasons; mostly to eat, but for fun too. Kind of like all the other predators in the world.
I agree and disagree.

What you wrote and what you meant are probably two different things. Then again, you seemproficientwith your keyboard soyoumight mean exactly what you type.Other predators don't kill for fun as your post can be interpreted. We are the only ones that do. In your defense though, we do all kill for fun. Anyone whoclaimsotherwise is a liar who either doesn't know or accept thathe's lying.

At the same time, you throwing the "kill to eat" justificationin there along with your"kill for fun" bit is no more than a diversion tactic inattempt to downplay or soften what you stated you like doing with knives. If you like slittin' throats, that's fine. Just don't pretty it up with other things that have nothing to do with your desires.

My take is a product of the words of the man who typed them. If I'm mistaken, you need to be clearer. Then again, with a surname like killer primate, perhaps you were crystal clear huh?
Old 09-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: BowHunterJim

I killed a pretty big buck once with a knife after wounding him with my bow. I'm pretty sure he felt everything. I hope to do it agian this year.
are u dumb u just fed the anti appitite thanks retard.
My only hope is that you pick on something that can fight back.

and I hope YOU feel everything.

Really dude sell your archery stuff and use the money to get some help.
Old 09-01-2007, 10:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

settle down bros, the topic was about clean shots that dont alert the deer. I have heard about this for along time,PSE used to use it as a defense of bowhunting, they compared it to cutting your self with a razor you wont feel the pain till you look at the blood. Now you would have to have a razor sharp head andmiss all bones.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Other predators don't kill for fun as your post can be interpreted
Actually, Wolves sometimes kill for fun...my cat does also
Old 09-01-2007, 01:14 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: hillbillyhunter1

Other predators don't kill for fun as your post can be interpreted
Actually, Wolves sometimes kill for fun...my cat does also
Actually over the past few years theres been quite a few animals that have been "proven" to kill for "fun". Dolphins and killer whales are a few.

Primate, how does me telling you that you need to seek mental help make you think I deny myexistence? I am sittin' here at the computer. I am alive, in flesh. I live in SC. Um....how is that denying my existence?

Maybe you need to rethink your statements before you try to sound mature and whitty.

It is not normal for a human to "get pleasure" from inflicting pain or death on animals just for the sole purpose of doing it. Almost every serial killer in the world had a history of torturing and killing animals when they were young.

I am not trying to bash or insult you. I am just telling you that you seriously need to see mental help. I work with the Federal Bureau of Prisons so I see every kind of sick human that is on this earth and if you truely feel as you described when you kill an animal, it won't be long before you will be visiting a USP.

Old 09-01-2007, 03:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your kinda wierd

I killed a pretty big buck once with a knife after wounding him with my bow. I'm pretty sure he felt everything. I hope to do it agian this year.
StrutNtom has definately hit the nail on the head with you , keep your retarded ways to yourself .

Dave
Old 09-01-2007, 04:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

Killer Primate...............sorry man..............but you need some help...............that just aint right
Old 09-01-2007, 04:53 PM

ya no kiddin that is freakin weird
Old 09-01-2007, 07:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Obviously you guys aren't familiar with ol' KP. I see that the most of you who replied are fairly new. KP has always been a little off the wall, and just usually tries to stir the pot and make REALLY funny comments.

Quick Reply: video of a painless kill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.