Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 MOR Canceled on DirectTV >

MOR Canceled on DirectTV

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

MOR Canceled on DirectTV

Old 08-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default MOR Canceled on DirectTV

Hey guys, now sure how many of you have checked but the MOR channel was canceled on DiretTV as well now...

I know that someone on here posted that they talked to someone at the company and that they were trying to work out a deal and get back on TV. Looks like things are going the wrong way....

Anyone know whats REALLY going on with this company? I hate to lose an outdoor channel, especially one that has a lot of great shows! [:@]
Old 08-29-2007, 09:32 PM

Default RE: MOR Canceled on DirectTV

i kno i saw that this afternoon, it sux.[:@]
Old 08-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

I seen it the other day..what Company is Mor going to go to??
Old 08-29-2007, 09:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

We haven't had it for a month on Dish in Ft. Worth. It SUX.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:38 PM
Fork Horn

Yep my cable finally dropped it too.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

Hey guys, now sure how many of you have checked but the MOR channel was canceled on DiretTV as well now...

I know that someone on here posted that they talked to someone at the company and that they were trying to work out a deal and get back on TV. Looks like things are going the wrong way....

Anyone know whats REALLY going on with this company? I hate to lose an outdoor channel, especially one that has a lot of great shows! [:@]
I talked with a boss at MOR. I was talking to him about returning to Dish Network. He said maybe around November. He didn't say anything about dropping Direct TV.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter2001

ORIGINAL: MichaelHunsucker

I talked with a boss at MOR. I was talking to him about returning to Dish Network. He said maybe around November. He didn't say anything about dropping Direct TV.
Yeah, that sucks...puts a lot of shows out there on the Ass

...goo thing is for people that didnt have MOR at all will now be able to watch quite a few shows for free online. I know that Dead Down Wind's Wild Extreems now is airing their shows online because of the MOR conflict. Im sure many other shows will soon follow!

Check it out: http://www.wildextremes.tv/index.php?page=clips
Old 08-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

The biggest problem these shows are going to face is that well, nobody really visits their websites. At least not nearly as many people as watched them on TV. They all need a place to air their shows that people are going to actually see it.

All I know right now is that if I was paying to be a part of a show that nobody can watch anymore, I'd be pretty pissed.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: HNIJustin

All I know right now is that if I was paying to be a part of a show that nobody can watch anymore, I'd be pretty pissed.
Yes, i imagine that have a lot of unhappy sponsors...

I really hope that MOR will figure their problems out and get back on TV...
Old 08-30-2007, 12:59 AM

It just got cancelled on time warner also, that sucks

Quick Reply: MOR Canceled on DirectTV

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.