Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

how deer die

Old 09-02-2007, 04:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: how deer die

I think you need to go back to school and get your PHD and leave the hunting to some good ol red necks
Old 09-02-2007, 05:45 AM

It's funny until you read the post and think about my comment as a whole. It's somewhat weird at that point. However, havingsociopathis tendenciesI don't really care about the gentlemen's illnesses.
Old 09-02-2007, 05:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

LOL Longbeard. I work in the hospital and it is easy too see that 38bears was paying attention during his paramedic classes. As for our friend from the army I too was in the Army and was taught the same stuff that he was and guess what, the Drill Sergeants that taught the hand to hand combat course are just men and women that are given a job to do because they can motivate troops and they have the ability to teach men and women what they need to know to survive in wartime. They are not medically trained professionals unlike 38bears. You have pretty much explained exactly what 38 bears was trying to say minus the correct medical lingo. Of course it is lack of oxygen to the brain that causes a deer to die but what do you think causes it, it is exactly what 38bears said. 38 bears this was a very impressive post from start to finish, but that said there always has to be someone that tries to say nuhuh that isn't how it works because that isn't how they told me it works. TOTAL CRAP now that was funny CPTLEO. Not only funny but it was too Total Crap....
Old 09-02-2007, 07:37 PM

So, I guess that's why all of my deer keep walking after I shoot the tree.
Old 09-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Fork Horn

Exactly what I hope for everytime I shoot a deer! Thanks for the explanation.