HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Bout to go shopping, what scent killer stuff do i need? (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/204019-bout-go-shopping-what-scent-killer-stuff-do-i-need.html)

killadoe 08-25-2007 09:41 AM

Bout to go shopping, what scent killer stuff do i need?

I was wondering what you productsguys would recommend I pick up this after noon?

bhunter50 08-25-2007 09:52 AM

RE: Bout to go shopping, what scent killer stuff do i need?

i have a scent blocker suit so i use the white lightning spray which is a little more $$. but i also like the scent killer autumn formula for my clothing and boots and equipment. i use the earth scent wafer as well in the containers i have my hunting clothing in. you might consider a masking scent for your boots as well, i.e. coon or fox urine. good luck!! don't spend too much.....spend it all!!

Rob/PA Bowyer 08-25-2007 09:56 AM

Scent Killer spray, Scent Killer Shampoo, Scent Killer soap and Scent Killer laundry detergent....

floridabucks 08-25-2007 10:12 AM

I like the Hunter's Specialties Scent-a-Way Spray in the Fresh Earth Scent. I have had plenty of deer come from up and downwind toward my tree so it must cover my scent well. Plus, I love the smell of that stuff. I would wear it as cologne if the wife would let me. LOL

Icedragon 08-25-2007 10:32 AM

I have the Scent Away shower kit, that starts me off. I have scent killer autumn formula clothing wash. I have Fresh earth wafers for my travel bag to the woods. Plus to top it off I have fresh earth spray to put on once I get there.

WesternMdHardwoods 08-25-2007 10:50 AM

Ya cant forget fresh earth dryer sheets!!!!

BigDaddy12t 08-25-2007 10:51 AM

I am going to try the Dead Down Wind line this year. I havnt picked any of it up yet, but I know they have an entire line of stuff.

ChrisAU 08-25-2007 10:58 AM

ORIGINAL: floridabucks

I like the Hunter's Specialties Scent-a-Way Spray in the Fresh Earth Scent. I have had plenty of deer come from up and downwind toward my tree so it must cover my scent well. Plus, I love the smell of that stuff. I would wear it as cologne if the wife would let me. LOL
Ditto!

SamPAhunter 08-25-2007 11:15 AM

LOL anyone else use Fresh Earth deoderient? I use that along with the Fresh earth spray and scent wafers.
**All made by hunters specialties**
:D

WesternMdHardwoods 08-25-2007 11:20 AM

Haha... I dont use the fresh earth deodorant but I do use non scented deodorant from hunters specialties! Works well for me!