Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Good, inexpensive broadheads? >

Good, inexpensive broadheads?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Good, inexpensive broadheads?

Old 08-21-2007, 09:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Good, inexpensive broadheads?

ORIGINAL: SouthDakotaHunter

Whatever you choose, make sure to stick with a good quality broadhead, you don't want to skimp on arguably the most important piece of gear for the hunt.
Very very good advice. Don't skimp on the heads.

That said, there are of course several that will do the job without sending you to the poor house.

I would take a good look at NAP Thunderheads. They sell for around $36 for a pack of six. They are very sharp, and fairly durable. The Muzzys as well have been around a long time, and have taken a heck of a lot of game. I've taken game with both, and I can tell you that both produce the same end result.

Another good choice for your set up would be Magnus Stingers... they are a little bit more expensive, but you can resharpen them. And if they ever bend or break, they carry a lifetime replacement guarentee... so you can send them back and get brand new ones... just don't lose them!
Old 08-22-2007, 05:34 AM

Wow thanks for all the response guys I will look into the Muzzys (ya think?) and Thunderheads and Magnus the next time I'm out looking at stuff. Thanks again!
Old 08-25-2007, 07:27 AM

You can pick-up a set of slicktricks (3)at meanvarchery.com for $23 and I believe the shipping isfree. Good luck.