Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Eagle Archery LLC is terrible >

Eagle Archery LLC is terrible

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Eagle Archery LLC is terrible

Old 08-21-2007, 06:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Eagle Archery LLC is terrible

I ordered a TruBall Rackmaster release from them earlier this summer. Placed the order and immediately got an email, 'Sorry they are out of stock, do you want to cancel or wait?' So I said, I could wait. About a week went by and I heard nothing so I sent an email and no response, but the next day the release came in the mail.

So maybe I got lucky. I got my product, but they never did email me back. My guess is its an internet store front that someone runs from their house. There are a lot of companies out there that are like this. You build the store front, take the orders and then place them with a wholesale place. Most are legit. It's too bad though they didn't work out for you and poor customer service is never a good thing for business.

Even with me getting my release, I'm still not sure I'd order from them again.
Old 08-21-2007, 06:15 AM

I have ordered alot of stuff from them and never had any problems with them. I wonder if it was sold and new owners are running it?
Nontypical Buck

When placing an order through the web I always check to make sure they supply a phone number. That's the reason I don't order from Amazon anymore. They no longer post their number but it can be found on the web.

Tom
Nontypical Buck

Pops,

I'd almost guarantee it's a person running out of their house. LLC's are typically individuals running small private companies and most are started or run from home.

I'm glad you got your release from them.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:57 AM
Spike

Stay Away!!! I had such a bad experience... I now have no bow case and no money back from this company.... long story short, owner (isn't she a joy) emailed me and said she was returning the full payment back to my card. After involving the BBB the owner still refuses and ignores to do it so now I am in CA having to open a small claims in WI and also contacted 7 on your side. What business owner doesn't work with the BBB????!!! I mean now I know why there is so many bad things about them online... I just wish we had seen the reviews before purchasing