Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 HOw many guys get in trouble in hunting season(wife) >

HOw many guys get in trouble in hunting season(wife)

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HOw many guys get in trouble in hunting season(wife)

Old 08-20-2007, 10:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: HOw many guys get in trouble in hunting season(wife)

I usually get into more trouble in the off-season because that is when I'm spending money on hunting stuff. During the season I'm usually hunting or trying plan time for hunting so I don't have time to spend money.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:42 AM
Site Buck Guru

No wife- No problem.
Old 08-20-2007, 10:43 AM
Fork Horn

Mine understands my passion. We have an agreement that One weekend out of the month We do something together. I'm missing the first weekend of bow season this year[:@]! Gotta take her to a dang Chiefs football game. Yeah I really got it rough.

Darrall Dougherty
Old 08-20-2007, 10:56 AM

heyall during season I stay in trouble year around. Because If I am not hunting I am thinkin of hunting and spending money on hunting and checking cameras or always something to do with hunting and when deer season and duck season closes then it not long and turkey season is open always doing something hunting related that is why I stay in trouble all the time
Old 08-20-2007, 11:09 AM
Fork Horn

I'll let you know. Just got married in July.. The last few years we have been together, I get the "i miss you so much" and "is this the last weekend you are going?" or "you never go to Halloween parties with me" etc, etc, etc.
I made it clear 5 years ago that this is what I do every weekend, every fall. It will probably change some when kids are in the picture, but we'll see..
Old 08-20-2007, 11:13 AM

congrats on the marriage. No, just start bringing the wife along, only once in a while though. Same with the kids when they get of age, start'em young
Old 08-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

I never get in any kind of trouble like that, because my wife hunts also. She did put a "spaz" limit on me this year though. I wasn't allowed to start freaking out and talking constantly about hunting until Aug. 1.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Fork Horn

Thanks! The kids, when they come, will be given every opportunity to join dad in the woods. Whether it be hunting or just enjoying the outdoors. Hopefully, they take it up like I did from my old man..
Good luck to you!!
Old 08-20-2007, 11:32 AM
Fork Horn

I get it once in awhile from mine, I fish 20+ bass tournaments in the summer and then its early goose season, then its bow season then regular goose season and duck season then pheasant season, then before you know it its ice fishing, I spend alot of time at my cabin wich is 3 hours from home... Yup, troubles bound to come in the next 3 weeks...
Old 08-20-2007, 11:48 AM

No sweat from my wife......I work about 60 hours a week so, on my days off.....Sunday I'm home...all other bets are off......plus she says " if you want to spend your day off getting up before the sun and going to hang out in the freezing cold...go right ahead"

Quick Reply: HOw many guys get in trouble in hunting season(wife)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.