Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Let 'em go and let 'em grow!!!!!!!!!!! >

Let 'em go and let 'em grow!!!!!!!!!!!

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Let 'em go and let 'em grow!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Let 'em go and let 'em grow!!!!!!!!!!!

ORIGINAL: GregH

ORIGINAL: Dr Andy

BTW are you ever going to get new camo,or are you intentionally going for the retro look?
It hasn't worn to the point of replacement yet and I don't think it's hurt my sucess.

Btw, I bought that coat in 1986 and still wear it. How many people can still wear the same size for 20+ years?[:-]
You have had that figure for 20+ years[:'(]
Old 08-19-2007, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Josh I do not know WV numbers, but I bet your buck harvest is way more than your doe harvest is, is this correct?
I havent taken a buck in two years, due to lack of hunting time, but I've taken 7 does in that time. Total, I've taken 12 bucks, and 21 does, 5 of those bucks 3.5 or older, during my hunting career.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: JoshKeller

Josh I do not know WV numbers, but I bet your buck harvest is way more than your doe harvest is, is this correct?
I havent taken a buck in two years, due to lack of hunting time, but I've taken 7 does in that time. Total, I've taken 12 bucks, and 21 does, 5 of those bucks 3.5 or older, during my hunting career.
That's QDM right there. Respect!
Old 08-19-2007, 04:26 PM

Josh, point well taken. I agree on not to belittle somone for shooting what they want. Good luck this year. I didnt mean to attack you, and i apoligize if i came off that way.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: JoshKeller

I am talking entire state, not you, LOL sorry

Let me ask you this

If WV had an OBR(One buck Restriction) do you think it would change the what hunters shoot in WV?
Old 08-19-2007, 04:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's QDM right there. Respect!
I'm actually looking at 6 does in my back yard right now, and debating where to set up on them for opening day

No offense taken bow.

What it really boils down to (with me), is I dont need to pop a 1.5 year old 4 point to prove my manlihood, but given the oppertunity to fill my freezer, I'll gladly take any deer that makes it worth me dressing, dragging, cooling, and processing, and I'd like to think that I'm not a bad representativefor hunting.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:31 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: Germ

Btw, I bought that coat in 1986 and still wear it. How many people can still wear the same size for 20+ years?[:-]
You have had that figure for 20+ years[:'(]
[/quote]

Oh yeah, I forgot about that![&o]
Old 08-19-2007, 04:32 PM

Josh,
As long as your an ethical hunter and you abide by the laws then no matter what you shoot,and aslong as your a proud hunter, you do nothing but good for our sport!
Old 08-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

If WV had an OBR(One buck Restriction) do you think it would change the what hunters shoot in WV?
having lived in this state for as long as I've been, and chasing off tresspassers almost daily, I really dont think it matters what the state sets the regulations as. There arent NEARLY enough game wardens to enforce the current seasons. Its nothing to hear 10 - 15 gun shots an evening within a mile or so, and I live in a development!.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:33 PM
Fork Horn

Well put!

Quick Reply: Let 'em go and let 'em grow!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.