Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Do you think Scent Lok is a must? >

Do you think Scent Lok is a must?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Do you think Scent Lok is a must?

Old 08-19-2007, 01:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Do you think Scent Lok is a must?

ORIGINAL: brown_boy09

I was just wanting everyones opinion on the use of Scent Lok and if you think it is a must for Whitetail Deer hunting. Personally myself I do not have Scent Lok but that is prolly just because its too much money for it.
Thanks!
Scent lok is a joke and is nothing but a gimmick...don't waste your money.
Old 08-19-2007, 01:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: wolfen68

I was just wanting everyones opinion on the use of Scent Lok and if you think it is a must for Whitetail Deer hunting. Personally myself I do not have Scent Lok but that is prolly just because its too much money for it.
Thanks!
At least you an Atlas agree in one thing Now when you boys hunt together you will have something to talk about
Old 08-19-2007, 02:06 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: wolfen68

Thanks!
At least you an Atlas agree in one thing Now when you boys hunt together you will have something to talk about

LOL!!! Atlas and I on the same side of an argument? I bet he is on his way to buy some scent lok right now!
Old 08-19-2007, 02:07 PM
Typical Buck

I have been around a few hunting forums for some time.............I am a moderator on a very mature and informative site, that does not argue over silly things like does scent lok work or doesn't it! Seems to me there are obviously people on here that just like to argue and hi-jack threads for their own pleasure.........the comment I made about the anti's using this as fuel was, this is just like every other stupid argument we as hunters seem to have..........if we can't get on the same page with each other it won't be long before the liberals take away our privileges to hunt and our choice of weapon to do so!

Some people need to find better things to do with their time than to talk down to other hunters on a website! I enjoy most of the forums i visit because there is a commaraderie that is shared and because most of them are a good place to learn and have intelligent discussions. If you don't agree with something someone says that is fine,it's your right, but to keep talking down to people and making light of telling people to leave is just retarded thinking!
Obviously not everyone is going to agree on issues and that is what is great about our country ,we are free to think and say what we want........but if you keep going to a site just to get a rise outta people and start an argument I don't think YOU belong in this community. I think I would speak for 99% of the members here when i say that putting members down for what they say or think should not be tolerated.........speaking openly about a product or service is what is expected,but then for someone to just chime in to argue is self defeating and it ruins a lot of sites..........................if you truly want a site where everyone feels welcome, The Mods. need to curb some of this childish crap ....................it's getting old!
Old 08-19-2007, 02:17 PM

Not that I dont' agree with some of what you say.......But speaking of hi-jacking a thread.....

Old 08-19-2007, 02:22 PM
Typical Buck

Sorry, didn't mean to. I'll stop now.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:23 PM

ORIGINAL: lungbuster12point06

Sorry, didn't mean to. I'll stop now.
LOL......hope you took that in the comedic sense it was intended....honestly.
Old 08-19-2007, 02:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Exspecially telling people the shut their Pie holes and calling them a idiot. Pot calling kettle.
Old 08-19-2007, 03:20 PM
Site Buck Guru

Wow! Fresh meat!! Another overly sensitive dude.[:-]
Old 08-19-2007, 03:33 PM

ORIGINAL: lungbuster12point06

I have been around a few hunting forums for some time, I am a moderator on a very mature and informative site, that does not argue over silly things like does scent lok work or doesn't it!
Tell me what site and I bet I will find some discussions about what equipment people use, its the nature of the beast, especially with men that have egos (most hunters). Unless your site gets very little traffic and has a very low number of members.

Seems to me there are obviously people on here that just like to argue and hi-jack threads for their own pleasure.
Umm, this would be you, right? That is how it seems to me anyway.

Some people need to find better things to do with their time than to talk down to other hunters on a website!.... If you don't agree with something someone says that is fine,it's your right, but to keep talking down to people and making light of telling people to leave is just retarded thinking!
I whole heartedly agree and I wish you would stop doing it. I don't think anyone told you to leave, just that it was your option to do so and they wouldn't cry in their milk and cookies over it.

I think I would speak for 99% of the members here when i say that putting members down for what they say or think should not be tolerated.
I think your numbers are bit high, especially considering you think most of us just want to argue, bicker and put each down for no apparent reason. I do agree with you however and if I was a moderator I would delete your posts along with some others and possibly lock the thread since it has obviously gone to heck in a hand basket. I'm not a Mod though so I guess I will just live it.

Holy crap, I turn 40 and all of a sudden I turn into an A hole. Well ok, it didn't happen all of sudden.

Paul

Quick Reply: Do you think Scent Lok is a must?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.