Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 generic permision slip >

generic permision slip

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

generic permision slip

Old 08-16-2007, 11:52 AM

Default generic permision slip

where can i get a liability contract a farmer is worryed about some one getting hurt hunting he whats something something in writing
Old 08-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: generic permision slip

I would try US legal forms. They have a web site I believe it is uslegalforms.com (if not google it) I have used them before and they are great. A lot of our lawyers up here use them too.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:14 PM
Fork Horn

I have written them myself, I goose hunt alot of private land and always carry a typed liability contract... You can write it how ever you want it to read as long as it states multiple times that you will not hold the landowner resposible for any injuries that may occur to you or anyone that will be hunting with you while you are hunting this persons land.. Have a spot for him/her to sign and a spot for you to sign and a spot for someone to whitness the signature.. Make sure the landowner has the original and you get a copy of this contract.. This will void any responsobility to the landowner and put thier mind at ease.. Make sure you put your vehicle type and liscnense plate number on the contract incase anything may happen to your vehicle as well... You are taking full resposobility for anything that may happen to you or your property... This may help you out, I know it has helped me get permission on many properties..
Old 08-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Whatever you do make sure and get it notarized, that will really put their mind at ease.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

Just write "I wun't soo ya" on a piece of paper and sign it.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's the front of one I have used

Old 08-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's the back

Old 08-16-2007, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just signed a lease a couple of weeks ago and on the lease agreement I just put down that I would not hold landowner responable for me in the case of accident or injury or death. When they saw that it went as smooth as silk.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Most likely and most recognized is probably on your States DNR webpage. Check it out
Old 08-16-2007, 01:08 PM
Dominant Buck

I know in NC...a farmer can't be held liable for hunter's injuries unless there's negligence or something out of the ordinary (as long as he's not charging you to hunt, there).

Quick Reply: generic permision slip

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.