Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Another good deal... >

Another good deal...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Another good deal...

Old 08-16-2007, 03:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Another good deal...

I have some of the real deal. Not all that impressed. It seems to wick moisture away so fast that it makes me feel cold.
Old 08-16-2007, 03:46 PM

More of a tight fit, but not as clingy as the actual Under armour. It also has a mock turtle neck and is made by Remington. I would model it for you, but I don't want everyone to be envious of my awesome physique!!
Old 08-16-2007, 03:51 PM

ORIGINAL: SteveO KanevO

My buddy used to wear an Under Armour shirt at football games and he accidentally left it at my house. I used it hunting warmer weather. Do not I repeat do not, wear this and then put on a coat that has a slick lining in it. I zipped and wizzed and made all kinds of noise when Imoved that one morning, because nothing grabbed between the two slick materials. Plus I froze my juevos off because it rained.......alot. I do like the new shirts that wick away sweat and help with scent control from Mossy Oak my cousin gave me one last time we went hunting. Love it. I think they are around 25 to 30 greenbacks though.
I bought some APX under armour like top and bottoms last year that were supposed to also be a base layer for suppressing scent. They cost 59 each and they did not control scent at all. I like APX stuff, and I have a lot of it becasue it is quality, but these particular ones were no good for anything other than an expensive base layer. They do help wick away moisture when I sweat in teh cold, so theydo serve a purpose.
Old 08-16-2007, 04:56 PM

i get the "all season" i think its called at walmart. i wear it under my shoulder pads in cold games and i love it. i also wear it huntin. my question is, if you are puttin a coat over it why does it have to be camo??? you can get black or white for like $12.
Old 08-16-2007, 05:10 PM

do they have pants too!!?????
Old 08-16-2007, 06:34 PM

ORIGINAL: kshafer

i get the "all season" i think its called at walmart. i wear it under my shoulder pads in cold games and i love it. i also wear it huntin. my question is, if you are puttin a coat over it why does it have to be camo??? you can get black or white for like $12.
I wear it outside for early season--better than a cotton t shirt and teh camo doesn't fade. It's stretchy and comfortable