Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Most arrows shot in one day? >

Most arrows shot in one day?

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
14.52%
16.13%
22.58%
11.29%
1.61%
1.61%
0%
1.61%
0%
10+
30.65%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Most arrows shot in one day?

Old 08-15-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Most arrows shot in one day?

Just wondering whats the most arrows you have shot in a day while out hunting?
Old 08-15-2007, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Most arrows shot in one day?

3, got bored mid day and shot an armadillo who was tearing up the pasture, the missed a doe, she ran 10 yards an i stuck her
Old 08-15-2007, 02:08 PM
Typical Buck

2- Missed two small bucks just a couple minutes apart,my second night out bow hunting when I was twelve!
Old 08-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Typical Buck

oh snap...i didnt read the darn post before putting my answere on the pole. Im the dumbo who says he has shot 10+ arrows in one day of hunting, I though you meant while practicing, so I was surprised to see such low numbers. Ive only shot one arrow in a day while in the field.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:11 PM

I would probably average around 2 when I do get a chance at something. Not saying that I miss alot. Im saying thats probably an overall average per shot opportunity becauseI used get a little release happy and shoot alot of stuff back in the day. Especially squirrels.....I hate those guys.But I did unload 2 times at a snake (3 arrow quiver). And I was hog hunting so I guess that counts.
Old 08-15-2007, 02:13 PM

4 years ago, I shot at 4 does within 15 minutes.....I missed every last one.....Needless to say, I've made VAST improvement since then.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

This is sad but true.
One saturday Back in the mid 80`s I had just returned from picking up some newarrows.
In our pasture i noticed something moving? So i thought i would take a little closer looksee? It happen to be rabbits not 1 or 2 but like 6 or 7 all over the place hopping around! You guessed it i took a shot at one but i missed! Then a 2nd shot dang missed again!
I ended up shooting everyone of my new arrows at those rabbits and never did hit any of them the worst part was i looked all day and never found any of my arrows[:'(]
Old 08-15-2007, 03:19 PM
Fork Horn

The most for me is 3 and thats only because a group of 3 coons came in so I nailed all 3.

Die Hard

31 Days!
Old 08-15-2007, 03:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Two for me. At the same doe late last season. The first shot was about 45 yards and my string hit my new coat and she spun out of the path of the arrow. She was curious to see what it was and came back for a 25 yard shot and looking right at me and jumped the shot again and I barely grazed right over her back. She made a fool out of me. [:@]
Old 08-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Fork Horn

I shot 3 one day. I shot a small buck with a broken leg (mercy kill) Then a smalldoe came in with a broken leg too, meat hangin, bone showin, so I shot her, then a racoon came out right beside her and I quickly nocked anothe arrow, and bingo, 3 shots, 3 kills, it wasa good day, and I felt good about it!

Quick Reply: Most arrows shot in one day?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.