Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Pic of 60yrd. Group!! >

Pic of 60yrd. Group!!

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Pic of 60yrd. Group!!

Old 08-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Pic of 60yrd. Group!!

I shoot at 60 yds and my arrows are darn close to perpandicular to ground, I think. I know it doesnt make sense, so if I can figure out how and weather conditions permit (supposed to rain this weekend) I will tape me shooting a couple arrows and see what type of angle theyre at. Grouping wont look like that though.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

well theres a slight drop in the land from the target to where i was shooting from(60YARDS!!!) Ill get a surveyer for mr longbutt and broken butthole to get the exact degrees.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:07 PM

After looking at the pics, shooting my own bow at that distance, considering physicis andprobabilities, and analyzing your messages throughout this 8 page thread, I'm going to have to side with the nay sayers. I think you're full of bunk. That being said, I really don't care and I can't believe I'm participating in this junk.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:08 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: QTompkins2005

After looking at the pics, shooting my own bow at that distance, considering physicis andprobabilities, and analyzing your messages throughout this 8 page thread, I'm going to have to side with the nay sayers. I think you're full of bunk. That being said, I really don't care and I can't believe I'm participating in this junk.
Then dont post cuz nobody cares!!!
i know i did and im happy!!

Oh yeh and add QTPIE Tompkins to my list for the surveyer...
Old 08-16-2007, 08:14 PM

No one except for you.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: QTompkins2005

No one except for you.
Well your right because it gets under my skin bad when someone calls me a liar when i now i did something, but nobody knows me and you cant trust noone in this world so why do i expect everyone to believe meor anybody at ALL for that matter????
Old 08-17-2007, 09:15 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bassman417

I shoot at 60 yds and my arrows are darn close to perpandicular to ground, I think. I know it doesnt make sense, so if I can figure out how and weather conditions permit (supposed to rain this weekend) I will tape me shooting a couple arrows and see what type of angle theyre at. Grouping wont look like that though.

Uh. Nobody's will...
Old 08-17-2007, 09:26 PM

I still totaly belive the guy. Like i said i shoot 60 yds all the time and my arrows never look nock high in the target. And when they come off the bow they dont really look like they are making a big arch.

I shoot a hoyt vulcan set at 64 pounds. Im not sure what the IBO of the element (i belive that is what he said he had) but i know the IBO of my vulcan is 325 fps. And it deffently has no trouble getting out to 60 yds.

So i think its just pathedic that you guys are making a big thing about this. All the guy did was post a picture of his group from 60 yds because he was very happy of it an wanted to share. And then all you guys do is bash on him. Thats why i hate posting pictures on here of things that im proud of because i know someone will say something ignorant about it, especialy deer pics. Most of you do say congrats and nice deer but there is always a few who have somthing mean or ignorant to say.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ray Hunter 42

I still totaly belive the guy. Like i said i shoot 60 yds all the time and my arrows never look nock high in the target. And when they come off the bow they dont really look like they are making a big arch.

I shoot a hoyt vulcan set at 64 pounds. Im not sure what the IBO of the element (i belive that is what he said he had) but i know the IBO of my vulcan is 325 fps. And it deffently has no trouble getting out to 60 yds.

So i think its just pathedic that you guys are making a big thing about this. All the guy did was post a picture of his group from 60 yds because he was very happy of it an wanted to share. And then all you guys do is bash on him. Thats why i hate posting pictures on here of things that im proud of because i know someone will say something ignorant about it, especialy deer pics. Most of you do say congrats and nice deer but there is always a few who have somthing mean or ignorant to say.
You just have to be able to put it into prospective, somebody like longbeard, and how pathetic he must be in real life. Chances are, he was always picked on, probably his whole life.This is the only way he can thrive, on a computer, here heis a "he man". In life he's just another dweeb, and always has been! I'm not even going to rag on him from now on, I'm just going to pray something happens to help him get a real life. Keep your chin up longbeard, hope for the best, all is not lost!!!! (yeah right!)
Old 08-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Ray Hunter 42

I got one question for ya.... HAVE YOU EVER SHOT A GROUP LIKE THAT AT 60 YARDS????????????? Now this is comeing from a guy who shoots 60 yards all the time right[:-]

Quick Reply: Pic of 60yrd. Group!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.