Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 American Broadhead Sonic Broadheads >

American Broadhead Sonic Broadheads

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

American Broadhead Sonic Broadheads

Old 07-19-2009, 08:40 PM
Typical Buck

I agree with thedogmother. I have taken three mule deer and one 5 X 5 Bull Elk since I made the switch. I misjudged the elks distance and shot a little low. Straight through the heart and stuck in the ground on the other side. He never flinched and at first I thought I had mnissed and was getting ready for a second shot but he laid down after wakling another 35 yards . . . and went down in sight. He never knew what hit him.

So I highly recommend them!
Old 03-28-2011, 10:58 AM
Fork Horn

I have shot Sonics for about 5 years now..being in a wheelchair I use a groundblind and the Sonics cut to end on contact work the best when shooting through a shoot through screen on a groundblind...first deer I ever ahot with them was 30 yrds. and I shot through the screen and it was perfect
shot like 3 buck and 2 doe with them... none were not rcovered and most were easy recoveries...not a very big cutting diameter but allways a kill for all my deer...never a non kill...like others have said it's placement, placement!!...if you don't shoot well some should not be bowhunting at all........aim small and it's a dead critter!

P.S. they fly exactly the same a a field point too

30 yrd 1st doe thru screen

only reason I shoit was...couldn't see vitals/chest./ and everything was perfect for the shot...rock steady..doe fixed looking at decoy...now wind...etc etc...she dropped in her tracks

I don't recomend this shot onmly iuf ALL conditions are perfect ads stated above!!
couple of the bucks I shot with Sonics

nothing huge...just showing the entry hole is all...deer died within sight