Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Maybe I'm getting too old... >

Maybe I'm getting too old...

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Maybe I'm getting too old...

Old 08-14-2007, 11:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Maybe I'm getting too old...

What better wat to spend a tues night/wed morning
Old 08-14-2007, 11:41 PM

Longbeard, mayi ask why you do not hunt private ground?
Old 08-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Typical Buck

wholey cow I cant beleave that the eighteenmonth old does r that hard to chute on public land.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

What better wat to spend a tues night/wed morning
[:-]

Old 08-14-2007, 11:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here's the PM Isent to Longbeard...

Just wanted to make sure you had the chance to read this! You need to chill dude! I still don't think you're a bad person, you should just think your response's through more, especially when you've been drinking!!!

Later Bryan

Here's his response...

Hey I don't have to hide my post from everybody by using the PM mode... Thats the prob with these forums eveybody is affraid that nodody will like them so they say what everybody wants to hear... I'm hear to tell ya... I could care less what anybody on this forum thinks... Pretty much if you aint huntingpressured deer you aint deer hunting in my book!!!!

Have a nice day

My public response:

I wasn't hiding anything! I just didn't want say what a moron you are for everyone to see! That was pretty amazing how you changed a misspelled wordthread into "all of you guys have a better place to hunt, than me thread".You sir, are either drunk, or just a very special kind of retard! I'm gonna PM this to you also, just to make sure ya get it! Even though i know ya won't!
Old 08-14-2007, 11:45 PM

I'm with you Longbeard. Gotta do something.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

Here's the PM Isent to Longbeard...

Just wanted to make sure you had the chance to read this! You need to chill dude! I still don't think you're a bad person, you should just think your response's through more, especially when you've been drinking!!!

Later Bryan

Here's his response...

Hey I don't have to hide my post from everybody by using the PM mode... Thats the prob with these forums eveybody is affraid that nodody will like them so they say what everybody wants to hear... I'm hear to tell ya... I could care less what anybody on this forum thinks... Pretty much if you aint huntingpressured deer you aint deer hunting in my book!!!!

Have a nice day

My public responce:

I wasn't hiding anything! I just didn't want say what a moron you are for everyone to see! That was pretty amazing how you changed a misspelled wordthread into "all of you guys have a better place to hunt, than me thread".You sir, are either drunk, or just a very special kind of retard! I'm gonna PM this to you also, just to make sure ya get it! Even though i know ya won't!
i didn't bother with a PM, he doesn't respond to my forum posts anyway
Old 08-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Dude I had a few years of bow hunting on a 500 acre farm hear in Md. And the bowhunting was like taking candy from a baby... I swing by the far on my way to my public land, jump up in one of the perminent stands at 5:00pm and have 2 deer on the ground by 6:00pm... Drive my truck up too them, through them in the back and then go up the mountains for some REAL deer hunting... I did this several times... In 2 bow seasons on this farm I killed around 5 bucks and around 5 or 6 does... Some of these bucks were pretty decent 8 points with 18" spreads... I just cut the racks off and threw them in the shed... I've got 3 bucks mounted on my wall... Two 8pts and a 5 point... These deer were killed and mounted years before I killed the 5 bucks on the 500 acre farm... The public land deer ment something to me becuase I worked my tail off hunting these deer!!! The bucks off the 500 acre far were nothing more meat to me... Killing those deer was like shooting cows in a farmers field... "It is what it is"
Old 08-14-2007, 11:55 PM

In response to Mr.Longbeards pm that was sent toLucky Dog

I am almost positive, correct me if i am wrong please, that the deer that are hunted 2 miles from one of my private farms is infact the same species of deer that are roaming my farm. This would lead me to believe that since both properties areNOT high fenced,that i amDEER HUNTING no matter if i am on public or private ground.Just because my property is not getting hammered with preasure, does not make them any less smart. THINK YOUR COMMENTS THROUGH LONGBEARD. Do not say that i am not a Deer Hunter just because i hunt private land.
Old 08-15-2007, 12:00 AM

Every deer i have killed on private land has been earned. I scout all year long, hang several stand locations and bust my tail to manage the deer i hunt. I am glad that someone provided you with a well placed stand to hunt out of. I am not arguing that private land isnt an advantage, but you come across as someone who thinks all private land hunters arnt hunters.

If you have 500 acres of land then why dont you take a kid who dosnt have any private property to hunt on a trip?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.