Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Maybe I'm getting too old... >

Maybe I'm getting too old...

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Maybe I'm getting too old...

Old 08-14-2007, 11:08 PM

Default RE: Maybe I'm getting too old...

Mr. Longbeard, what does taking some one on a private land deer hunt have to do with mispelled words??

By the way, granted, some people may not have access to private land and they try hard to get it, alot of the guys i see hunting public land are too lazy to get out and put some work in to finding that private land to hunt on. Now in no way is this an attack towards you or anyone you know that hunts public land but alot of guys are just lazy. I talked to a guy on some public ground last year near some of my private ground that i hunt on. He told me that it must be nice to be spoiled and have private ground to hunt on, when i asked him why he didnt hunt private ground his response was "i dont know anyone that owns any ground around here and all of the ground around here is taken, i dont even bother to ask because i know they will say no". I have worked very hard to hunt the private land that i hunt, i have put several hours of labor into securing these grounds. And you dont have to be an adult to gain permission, im 16 and aquired all the grounds i hunt on through no one but my self.

sry for any misspelled words or bar grammer
Old 08-14-2007, 11:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter4life

Mr. Longbeard, what does taking some one on a private land deer hunt have to do with mispelled words??

By the way, granted, some people may not have access to private land and they try hard to get it, alot of the guys i see hunting public land are too lazy to get out and put some work in to finding that private land to hunt on. Now in no way is this an attack towards you or anyone you know that hunts public land but alot of guys are just lazy. I talked to a guy on some public ground last year near some of my private ground that i hunt on. He told me that it must be nice to be spoiled and have private ground to hunt on, when i asked him why he didnt hunt private ground his response was "i dont know anyone that owns any ground around here and all of the ground around here is taken, i dont even bother to ask because i know they will say no". I have worked very hard to hunt the private land that i hunt, i have put several hours of labor into securing these grounds. And you dont have to be an adult to gain permission, im 16 and aquired aall the grounds i hunt on through no one but my self.

sry for any misspelled words or bar grammer
LOL, I just thought that was what we were doing now. [8D]
Old 08-14-2007, 11:13 PM

atlasman, thanks for being a teacher and correcting my mistakes, im glad you are perfect,CUZ i sure AINT. if i MISPELL any words this time PLEAZE let me know so i can go back through and edit them out. thank U

p.s. I went ahead and pointed out a few of my mistakes to save you some time so u can work on being perfect

thanks Rob, i dont care about my grammer in this forum cuz im not here to impress anyone
Old 08-14-2007, 11:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

What is so sick about it... I cant help the fact that most of your private property hunters have it easier than us public land hunters... It is what it is dude... What kind of property do you hunt... Let me guess. You hunt both and the hunting on you public land is better than the privateI wish I had a dollar for every guy on hear that says that... Why cant you private property hunters ever just say it one time... Come on dude "the truth will set you free"

I know what it is... After saying it you cant look at you trophy wall the same again... Just forget about it man... I wouldn't want you to take it out on your family... Just forget I ever said anything
Old 08-14-2007, 11:15 PM

Well stated Atlasman, kind of puts it all in perspective, got to love "Stripes". I happen to have a brother in law which is not the sharpest crayon in the box, but it just so happens that he can spotdeer and get on them, like its nobodys business. You kind of learn to take the good with the bad, or should I say, take the great, and overlook everything else. In the words of the wise and educated Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along". Alright, lets go fill the freezer, break!!!
Old 08-14-2007, 11:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

Misspelled words are one thing. I can handle that because it's pretty easy to know what they're saying. What I can't handle is total disregard of all rules of grammar, no paragraph breaks, no punctuation, random capitalization, if any...

I figure if it's important enough to write, then it's important enough to make it readable, at the very least. If it's not readable, then it obviously wasn't worth writing. So it's certainly not worth wasting my time trying to decypher the gibberish.

When I come to one of those posts, I simply ignore it and go on.

It does give me reason to pause and consider the current efficacy of our public education system though. [:-]

Oddly enough, "jabberwocky" by ee cummings is one of my favorite poems.

Old 08-14-2007, 11:19 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

What is so sick about it... I cant help the fact that most of your private property hunters have it easier than us public land hunters... It is what it is dude... What kind of property do you hunt... Let me guess. You hunt both and the hunting on you public land is better than the privateI wish I had a dollar for every guy on hear that says that... Why cant you private property hunters ever just say it one time... Come on dude "the truth will set you free"

I know what it is... After saying it you cant look at you trophy wall the same again... Just forget about it man... I wouldn't want you to take it out on your family... Just forget I ever said anything
Uh oh, that should have been " here". [8D]
Old 08-14-2007, 11:19 PM

Longbeard, the hunting on my private ground is WAY WAY WAY better that the public. Quit you cryin and go and do some physical labor for once and earn your private ground, it aint gonna just come to you
Old 08-14-2007, 11:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Bowhunter4life

Longbeard, the hunting on my private ground is WAY WAY WAY better that the public. Quit you cryin and go and do some physical labor for once and earn your private ground, it aint gonna just come to you
Uh oh, should have been "your" for proper English. [8D]

I know I have way too much time on my hands. Damn injury and Percocet pain killers.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:21 PM

sorry i guess that should have been a YOUR in my above post i apoligize for those who cant figure that out

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.