HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Bowhunting (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting-18/)
-   -   Ted Nugent Live (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/bowhunting/202174-ted-nugent-live.html)

Colorado Luckydog 08-14-2007 10:50 AM

Ted Nugent Live

My boss just handed me 4 tickets to see Ted at the Fillmore in Denver this Sunday night! I'm not big into concerts, but I think I'll enjoy this one!!!!:D

YooperMike 08-14-2007 10:51 AM

RE: Ted Nugent Live

I have seen him twice, worked one of them, both were great. The one I worked, I did the security during the meet and greet, had dinner with him, was center stage security during the show, came home deaf, it was great! Always a good show, the guy can really hammer on that guitar.

gutshot 08-14-2007 11:27 AM

Congrats hope you you have a good time. For me I would have to respectfully decline my loud rock n' roll days are over.

RIStrutStopper 08-14-2007 01:18 PM

I've seen ted 4 or 5 timesa lotof years ago. Always a good show. Have fun!

Siman08/OH 08-14-2007 01:20 PM

patgrizzlyhunter 08-14-2007 02:52 PM

Now thats a concert i would love to see.

BeltedMag 08-14-2007 05:18 PM

I have seen him 2 or 3 times, he puts on one hell of a show. You will enjoy, be warned though terrible ted says whatever is on his mind, he doesnt care. He bashes presidents, gays, drugs, and everything else. Basically he says the things on stage that most of us think but are afraid to say.

Colorado Luckydog 08-14-2007 05:24 PM

ORIGINAL: BeltedMag

I have seen him 2 or 3 times, he puts on one hell of a show. You will enjoy, be warned though terrible ted says whatever is on his mind, he doesnt care. He bashes presidents, gays, drugs, and everything else. Basically he says the things on stage that most of us think but are afraid to say.
As long as the presidents are Democrats, I'll be okay with all of the above!!!:D

(Did I say that outloud?)

TEmbry 08-14-2007 06:05 PM

ORIGINAL: Colorado Luckydog

ORIGINAL: BeltedMag

As long as the presidents are Democrats, I'll be okay with all of the above!!!:D

(Did I say that outloud?)
x2 lol GO HILLARY!!![:'(]

dws 08-14-2007 06:34 PM

I seen him 20 years ago but I really don't remember that much about that night. One little bit of advice, just wear clean underware because you never know what kind of strange place you might wake up the next morning.