Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

WOW

Old 08-14-2007, 07:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WOW

Haha rob...

Im suprised the arrow did bounce off the target from that far!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

WOW is right but don't think that is the norm. How do you shoot the Darton in your signature?

Have you been hunting before or is this your first year?

I see your brother is in the forums, is your dad? Do you bowhunt with your dad?

I think it's great you have this interest in your young age. Your right, keep it up and look out Uncle Ted...lol

Have you taken a deer with a bow? What state are you in? What's the age requirement?

I know I know, so many questions..lol
I haven't taken a deer yet because I havent been able to get a bow that would fit me correctly that i could pull 35 pounds on.. (BUT I WILL THIS YEAR!) But I have been on many hunts with my older brother. Hes the one that got me into hunting. My dads not reallly much of a hunter hes into the whole car thing. Well I live in Maryland and there is no age requirement, you just have to be able to pull 30 pounds. I just got my darton off of ebay not to long ago.(I thank my brother and mom for that) I think im a little better with that recurve because I have been shooting that a lot longer. But I gotta thank my brother for getting me into bow hunting and letting me come over to his house to shoot and learn andd hunt with him!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good Job. Keep it up and GOOD LUCK
Old 08-14-2007, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Good Shot, and keep us posted on your hunts this season.
Good Luck!