Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Scent Lok or Scent Blocker???? >

Scent Lok or Scent Blocker????

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Scent Lok or Scent Blocker????

Old 08-15-2007, 07:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Scent Lok or Scent Blocker????

ORIGINAL: Tom2008

I use Scent-Lok, but only because I liked the Full Season suit better than what Scent Blocker had to offer. This clothes is worth the money I think. I don't have to worry about wind with a carbon suit at all.They are easy to keep scent free also. I just throw my suit in the dryer for 40 minutes after a weekend hunt and I'm set for my next outing. Its as easy as that.
I like my scent blocker and my scent lok suits because I can eat chilli dogs and ice cream in my stand and the stupid deer don't even know it. Gosh darn stupid deer. ha. Sometimes I will feed the deer ice cream right before I shoot them. It sweetens the meat. It's scientifically proven to work. Try it you'll agree. You too can be as fat and scent free as me while hunting. Did I mention it's scientifically proven. In fact it's a fact.

Tom
Old 08-15-2007, 09:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

sometimes i don't understand why all you guys just LOVE to post your opinions....when this HNI member just wanted to know which suit was better.........not wether or not we thought it worked....leave that up to him unless he asks!!!

i like to use scent lok as i hunt in very warm weather and they seem to make there line of clothing thinner...i use scent blocker in the colder months as it seems to be thicker and warmer for me....just my 2 cents
Old 08-15-2007, 11:07 AM

ORIGINAL: statjunk

I use Scent-Lok, but only because I liked the Full Season suit better than what Scent Blocker had to offer. This clothes is worth the money I think. I don't have to worry about wind with a carbon suit at all.They are easy to keep scent free also. I just throw my suit in the dryer for 40 minutes after a weekend hunt and I'm set for my next outing. Its as easy as that.
I like my scent blocker and my scent lok suits because I can eat chilli dogs and ice cream in my stand and the stupid deer don't even know it. Gosh darn stupid deer. ha. Sometimes I will feed the deer ice cream right before I shoot them. It sweetens the meat. It's scientifically proven to work. Try it you'll agree. You too can be as fat and scent free as me while hunting. Did I mention it's scientifically proven. In fact it's a fact.

Tom
Some people really need to grow up.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:11 AM

i just bought the scent lok full season suit. have not used it yet but it feels very comfy. scent lok seemed to be alittle cheaper and offered more products. from what i hear they all work the same just depends on what you want the label to say.
Old 08-15-2007, 11:12 AM

I thought the same about how comfortable that suit was.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: statjunk

Tom
Some people really need to grow up.
You can't argue with proven science. It's a fact.

Tom
Old 08-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

You can't argue with proven science. It's a fact.

Tom
So was global cooling If I was buying one of the two I like Full Season in AP.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:27 PM
Dominant Buck

I put it on....I go hunting....I kill deer.

Hell you're the only one trying to prove something.....lol.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:15 PM
Fork Horn

well thank you very much