Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Favorite Pro Hunter >

Favorite Pro Hunter

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Favorite Pro Hunter

Old 08-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Favorite Pro Hunter

ORIGINAL: Germ

Stickbow26 and WKP_Todd
These guys were great to be around at the get together. And their dvd is a breath of fresh air too. Real hunting DIY style, and all that goes into it, not just 5 minutes on stand and a buck on the ground.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like Michael Waddell, he hunts well, and is funny to boot. I agree with Shed33, Cameron Haynes (Eastman Bowhunting Journal)seems like a cool dude and is an awesome hunter. Highly recommend his book about back country bowhunting.

Shane
Old 08-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love elk hunting the most, soI got to go with Will Primos!!! The Truth series is awesome!

I also love Tred Barta's dumb ass, and would love to hunt with him or Will if I ever had the chance!
Old 08-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Michael Waddell, the guys got a great personality, would be fun at a deer camp, and can lay the smack on deer and turkeys.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:51 PM

ORIGINAL: shed33

Guys I get a kick out of and would enjoy meeting .... Cody Robins is my all time favorite...(Jim Shockey's camera man..he is hilarious and a danged good hunter in his own right)

Troy, I absolutely love Cody.......in a str8 way. He looks to be a class act and knows his chit about mulies. I have a huge desire to hunt mulies and every time I see him it just lights my fire.

Even Jim said that Cody is one of the greatest muley hunters he knows. Someday man, someday.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:19 PM

Nobody has mentioned Jim Shockey himself. He seems to be the man's man of dangerous game. What's up? Now he is not for the camera, he is for up close and personal.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:28 PM
Fork Horn

Micheal waddell is my pick, Hey rob kinda harsh on tiffany arent ya?? I kinda agree with ya, just didnt want to be the one to say it.. I would guess anyone with the farms and someone to hang stands, plant fields, pick the days for them to hunt could probably be trained to do the same as she does.. Not trying to bash her, I guess I'm just a little jealous.. Of him for having her and her for hunting with him...
Old 08-12-2007, 10:31 PM

Michael Wadell is my all time favorite hunter on T.V. He really gets into the hunt and I think that is amazing how much emotion there is. His phrases are hilarious and he is a great shot. Next to him I would have to say Ralphy, beacuse the excitement he gets from getting a big animal. You can tell he really appreciates what he gets do in life. A great example of it is when he takes his 228 Non-Typical Mule Deer with a bow on camera.
Old 08-12-2007, 10:50 PM

I think shed33 ment john eberhart..Whom will get my vote also... Very knowledgable gent.. And the drury boys..Ive been following them since the yearly 90's... Love their videos...
Old 08-13-2007, 03:17 AM
Typical Buck

Besides my dad and I, Mark and Terry Drury are my favorites.

Quick Reply: Favorite Pro Hunter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.