Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 T.V. hunting pros >

T.V. hunting pros

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

T.V. hunting pros

Old 08-12-2007, 10:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: T.V. hunting pros

Well put Arrow, The tounges are put back in their mouth, the blood is wiped off the face and side, and you never really get a good look at the entrance or exit...Especially if it is a marginal shot.. Why not show it like it happens to us.. Me personaly look at the side thats up weather it's the enterance or exit and then always have to roll em over and see what the carnage on the oppisite side is... Thats why I stick to the realtree roadtrips and thats about it.. I watch every outdoor show that I happen upon and DVR 15 different shows but really only care for a select few..
Old 08-12-2007, 10:23 PM

Default RE: T.V. hunting pros

Personally, i like the drury boys.. Ive been following them since their early stuff...very informative and down to earth.. I think a lot of the reason the blood is wiped up and the tounge thing is for respect of the animal... everybody likes different styles of video for one reason or another..i could be wrong but again this is my opinion..