Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Don't you guys have jobs????? >

Don't you guys have jobs?????

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Don't you guys have jobs?????

Old 08-06-2007, 02:57 PM

Default RE: Don't you guys have jobs?????

I inspect cars for major cars companys, to hot to be outside, So I'll browse around on the internet!

GOD, I LOVE MY JOB!!
Old 08-06-2007, 03:06 PM

ORIGINAL: ron3775

I am on a computer all day, so having this window up and checking out during the day is no problem. As long as it doesn't interfer with what I have to do.
Same here...
Old 08-06-2007, 03:13 PM
Fork Horn

Ive got one of the coolest bosses in the world, he lets me come in to work when I want, leave when I want, take a break when I want, as long as I get the work done he dont care!. I even get to go HUNTING whenever I want, did I mention I have one of the COOLEST bosses in the world. I work at Performance Auto & Arms Inc. I work on cars and guns, and boy I got a COOL boss!!!, if you havent guessed by now, " I AM THE BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've gotten pretty good at talking to people on the phone, at the same time as i'm browsing the hunting forums!
Old 08-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Bartender

Sr Computer Tech 3rd shift, no bosses hehehe
Old 08-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Im 17 and have my own busieness, doing whatever you name it we'll do it, its a good time, gotta make your money somehow
Ryan.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:38 PM

I work in a factory 10 hours a day, so you only see me in the afternoon. I asked this question on another site and got hammered for it. They took it really wrong and jumped all over me.

I only work 4 days a week, so I am on here more on a Fridays. My girlfriend lives with me now, so not as much I normally would have been.

And my internet should be shut off any day now, so I don't know how much longer I will be here. Sucks being poor.

Paul
Old 08-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Fork Horn

I have anal glacoma... I cant see my ass working LOL just kidding I work electrical maintenance at a steel I-Beam plant work shift and have access to Internet allot
Old 08-06-2007, 03:42 PM

How did you get hammered? Were they overly deffensive of the question? My question was out of curiosity and was meant mostly for laughs. Seems as though that is how most have been taking it. I wonder what was different when you posted it.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:28 PM
Typical Buck

im just youre average bowhunting fun loving 16 year old with some time off from school

Quick Reply: Don't you guys have jobs?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.