Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Bowhunting
 Is this how YOU feel about hunting? >

Is this how YOU feel about hunting?

Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes
8.04%
No
91.96%
Voters: 224. You may not vote on this poll

Is this how YOU feel about hunting?

Old 08-07-2007, 04:05 PM

Default RE: Is this how YOU feel about hunting?

A deer is a deer is a deer. Antlers, no antlers,I would still hunt.

And yes, antlers do make a difference on the taste of a backstrap.
Old 08-07-2007, 10:46 PM

Default RE: Is this how you feel about hunting?

ORIGINAL: _Dan

Actually you specifically said "high fence." Nothing general about that statement at all.
Actually it is VERY general...........a "high" fence could mean a ten footer to some and others may think of the green monster in Boston.

No mistaking the visual when someone says it's a 4 foot fence.

I left it open because it is impossible to tell from the photo..........however you seem to be certain that it is EXACTLY 4 feet high. I am still waiting for you to explain how you know this.

It's pretty obvious its a barbwire fence, you can see the strands
I would say that is about all you can tell for sure from the pic.

Maybe you should have read and understood what my post was a reply to before saying something as stupid as this....

So, let me ask you.....How did you come to the conclusion its a high fence? Oh that's right, you're just looking for another pissing match.

Old 08-08-2007, 03:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Is this how YOU feel about hunting?

If deer had no antlers people would still hunt them, it would just be like fishing, people would consider a trophy deer the fattest or biggest one.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:04 AM

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Actually you specifically said "high fence." Nothing general about that statement at all.
Actually it is VERY general...........a "high" fence could mean a ten footer to some and others may think of the green monster in Boston.

No mistaking the visual when someone says it's a 4 foot fence.

I left it open because it is impossible to tell from the photo..........however you seem to be certain that it is EXACTLY 4 feet high. I am still waiting for you to explain how you know this.

It's pretty obvious its a barbwire fence, you can see the strands
I would say that is about all you can tell for sure from the pic.

Maybe you should have read and understood what my post was a reply to before saying something as stupid as this....

So, let me ask you.....How did you come to the conclusion its a high fence? Oh that's right, you're just looking for another pissing match.

Atlas, its obvious that no matter what I say, you will have some way of twisting it and continuing to argue.

You're as easy to read as a childrens book. If I leave this post as is, your response will be the usual, "typical."

A wise man once told me "Arguing over the internet is like running the Special Olympics, even if you win, you're still retarded."

Later atlas, I have hunting to think and talk about. You're not worth my time.
Old 08-08-2007, 07:03 PM

Atlas, its obvious that no matter what I say, you will have some way of twisting it and continuing to argue.
Juat man up and say you were wrong Dan.........it's not the end of the world, you just made a mistake.

Translation=You were wrong and now you want to run away so you don't have to admit it.

Don't forget your ball
Old 08-08-2007, 10:02 PM

ORIGINAL: atlasman

Juat man up and say you were wrong Dan.........it's not the end of the world, you just made a mistake.

Translation=You were wrong and now you want to run away so you don't have to admit it.

Don't forget your ball

LOL, see above post......get a life little man and see if you can find someone who cares about your 2nd grade games.

Tell your shrink your overated insecure problems and have a good life.......I'm gonna go kill some bucks you can only dream of.....
Old 08-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Fork Horn

this is getting heated
Old 08-08-2007, 10:21 PM

Nevermind....
Old 08-08-2007, 10:37 PM

First off let me say that I replied no only becuse I don't think yheywould become a nuiscence critter in need of obliteration,or however you worded it. Second Why start a pole that baits your fellow hunters? Because thats all questins like this do. Your basically trying to get a guy to say he hunts for the antlers. Why so you can jump down his throat about being a trophy hunter,SO WHAT IF SOMEONE IS. thats why we hunt,the anticapation that the next time out we may shoot a huge buck. Are you telling me you day dream of a frosty fall morning you in your stand a stick cracks and there he is that half rack year and half old four pointer you have chased all season. Heres what I think,I think ther truly are those who are happy with whatever legal deer they shoot. I think this number of meat hunters is small and usally kids and newbies and older hunters that don't know how many seasons they have left. Then you have your normal fairly experienced outspoken morons talking about how bad qdm is or how they shoot any deer and are happy with it. But that those of us that choose to hold out for trophy caliber deer every year are ruining the sport. Never mind that many trophy hunters like myself shoot 3 to 6 does a year. My theory is the other guys don't want to do the work associated with hunting mature bucks. The year round scouting,the constant trying to aquire new land ,the hanging stands in spring the walkin two miles deep on public land to get away from the lazy bozos. Not to mention the dark to dark hunts,or the hunts in weather that keeps most in watching football. So anyway I know it's a long post and if you got to the end of it you are probably a hunter like me. If you got lost or fizzeled part of the way through you are probably one of those that I am talking about.
Old 08-09-2007, 08:50 AM

LOL, see above post......get a life little man and see if you can find someone who cares about your 2nd grade games.
I have a life little man........and obviously you care because you keep coming back even though you said you wouldn't.

Tell your shrink your overated insecure problems and have a good life.......I'm gonna go kill some bucks you can only dream of.....

You're the one out chasing inches of antler to make up for a lack of inches somewhere else and it's me who is insecure??

Quick Reply: Is this how YOU feel about hunting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.